Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:52:08
Page:  1 
I didnt say fuck once, ooops! Started by: Vodoo on Feb 24, '08 14:16
*Steps up to the no doubt outrageously large crowd, waiting to hang onto his every word*

Hello friends, family, associates, and lets be honest enemies. I wish to discuss how much a role IRC Avenue is now or has been playing in our lives. To much in your opinion or too little, maybe just right?

It seems even more relevant now considering who is in power, and the dynamics of there relationship.

That clique is one of many that roam around the various coffee shops, all you have to do Is sit on main street (divine) . Watch all the witty exchanges from person to person, regardless of if you have a couple of letters after your name. There will be certain people you speak to and certain people, you don't and when you do it is only in a derogatory way. (That is ok though because its IRC and cops deal with that)

I would even go so far as to say, some of the old established family names still feel they are above the rest it would defiantly out weigh the youthful cheekyness of 'noobs' (Is that an insult or time of life?).

Easy example is the politics between our country, the glory days, and the old country after the political revolution. There was a lot of resentment towards the way it was restructured and according to family records my ancestor at the time was not happy about what he felt was taken away from him. (Someone compliments .org in divine abuse, unless shuki is canoodling it, then its ok)

Now I know that is only half the story but this little speech of mine, has been prompted by other speeches regarding correct behaviour when strolling down the street.

When people look back at days gone by, people do remember names of Leaders big wars rogues and other significant moments, but what always continued and even aided progression was the ability to express ones self. Even the bitching and moaning after dying is part of it.

I would even go to say, some are hilarious either because it is filled with bitter twisted *should of thought about it first* insane ramblings, or done in quite a sarcastic way which makes me laugh if nobody else. (will people still wish to comment if they are fully aware, they are more likely to be killed for it than now?)

Some Bloodlines stretch so far back, this is nothing new. Someone will carry on the family name and have NY LA or whatever again. It is just another notch on your bloodlines bed post.

The people who still have the passion, the people who have just died and are thinking it was unjust, and feel the need to scream it to the world. When was the last time if you are hearing this actually cared when a father, mother, sister, brother died, enough to say something about it? (An IRC rant at most?)

Now I have only highlighted a tiny part of street activity and it isn't even the best part of it, there is no need for me to name drop at who excels on the streets past or present. (will any new blood want to step up and throw there hat in the ring if all we talk about is sunshine and lollipops with no real emotion in it?)

The streets should now not only be moderated by the gods and there friends, the final responsibility is going to fall onto the Crewleaders head? (Job get a crew I will abuse everyone and get you killed like the champion I am)

While I understand that they should monitor and not tolerate people being abusive or committing 'e-'assault. If someone does cross the line , then a total ban on all mob activity for that person. (Ban from game, simple).

So if you think IRC is having too much influence on the streets, then how do you think the new rules will help street activity?

Love Vodoo
Report Post Tip
Short response...100% agree.

Example: I don't even have to be active in this world to see when someone dies now. All I have to do is sip my favorite coffee, chat with a few buddies, watch people get kicked out of the coffeeshop for using the same words that someone with those funny symbols on their hats have, and wait for the local ticker to pop up the name of the latest casualty of these dreaded wars that CP, and only CP have waged. I kid you not...only CP has waged wars. Look it up.
Report Post Tip
I spoke with the gods on this matter awhile back, either way, I don't like coffee much as it stains my teeth. You'll only find there when I'm looking for someone.
Report Post Tip
The problem with coffee is that it's addictive, and gets you wired.

Too many people stumble into a cafe by chance, and then think, what the hell, a latte won't kill me. Next thing they know, they spend most of their day in there, chain-shooting expressos, cos they've gotta have that bigger hit.

Me, I'm with Turi. Wanna chat? Find me in the Streets, brother.
Report Post Tip
People go to the IRC avenue because they are "known" there.
Report Post Tip
Yes you did and i am telling you are going to be in trouble
Report Post Tip
hmm.

Next thing the gangs will be moderating the streets and actually erasing what we say.

Lovely
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I didnt say fuck once, ooops!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL