Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:59:53
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
After death stat sheet. Started by: MrsChiff on Mar 22, '20 00:57

It’d be kinda cool to be able to see what your stats look like after you die.. like, how many people you bailed, pickpocketed or killed, start stats compared to right before dead.. that sort of thing..

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Like after vday sort of thing? 

Report Post Tip

I completely agree I think this would be awesome

Report Post Tip

I think it would be great if we can show that at the end of each character like a Rap sheet. 

Report Post Tip

I don't think it should be public.. mostly cause if you have 5000 kills, you don't want others to know how fast you build a gun.. or don't...

Report Post Tip

Yes, definitely private and this will also give us an idea in terms of what we can do better the next time around.

Report Post Tip

There is something similar to this using the Bookkeeper Perk! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I also think this would be a cool idea.  I'd like to see it happen.

The only draw back I can see with it is that it would give players a more concrete basis in what is required for what.  We as players have a pretty good idea of how many kills are required for X and Y and such.  But this would give you actual physical data into how many petties/jailbreaks/felonies/OC's/etc it is to rank or do Y.  Not saying it would be the master key but it would give you data points to start collecting to start to dissect.  

Report Post Tip

True, and I’m not saying people wouldn’t do the math, but to what advantage? :/ I mean, definitely leave off secret data and stuff that gives to much away, but most people keep track of kills and you can practically keep track of pettys and felony’s in the achievements... allot of the data is already there, but you can’t pull it up after you die. 

Report Post Tip

Ill make sure this is added to the graveyard for those with bookkeeper in the new version.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Woot! ^.^

Report Post Tip

Awesome.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: After death stat sheet.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL