Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:31
Page:  1 
Unfit and Incapable or Do I Not Like You Started by: Adebayor on Feb 24, '08 14:56
So...

I've seen more than my share of "hints" that our current leaders aren't fit to be running a laundrymat, with monkeys as employees, that specialize in...erm...cleaning the clothes. Ignore my analogy...and...moving on...

"Dares" have been thrown out, "insults" hurled, and, of course "toys thrown from the 'pram' (a little help here on a definition from one of my friends across the pond, at some point, if you please)" have squarely hit our leaders in their tyrannical faces over the last few...since MolotovMcHugh was taken down. And why is this? Did daddy die? Was mommy not given a chance to shoot at those nasty CP's before they shot her first?

Simply put, wars have, and always (though, now I am beginning to wonder) will always be a part of this world. Was CP the first to kill their enemies? You might think so if your lineage has meandered these streets for, let's say, a week or two. Alas, though, you're wrong (Let's hope that doesn't offend you and you call me hurtful names, so that I go and kill myself, only for my son to return to this world 2 minutes later to complain about it and threaten retirement, and for my son to request an invite into a family to be shot, then his son return totally incognito to start up the greatest underground revolution to ever grace our shores.).

So, whether or not you think it's objectionable that your family was taken out in their sleep, or not given a chance...remember this...these actions were taken to preserve their family and set a path for a direction that these people believe should be taken.

Seriously, this life is and always has been, an uphill struggle. Why should becoming the greatest mafioso be simple?

So, rather than this world having to go through drastic changes, in order to cater to the needs of those unwilling to prove their enemies wrong, those that are easily hurt by words, and those that simply don't understand the dynamics of tactics and the preservation of ideals, can't we all just be members in the mafia? Can't we accept the fact that we will disagree? Can't we accept the fact that someone out there thinks they're better than us? Can't we just accept the fact that we don't always have to be right 100% of the time? Can't we just accept that our personal feelings shouldn't come before what we actually are...hardcore murderers, thieves, crooks, and criminals, with foul mouths, quicker tempers, and different thoughts about Omerta, and Honor and whatever the other generic topic of the day is?

Seriously folks. Must our world change because you aren't capable of being a member in the mafia?
Report Post Tip
A "pram" is what, in American English (which I accept some people think exists, even if I do not formally recognise it as a language, any more than I do "Chavish" or "Welsh"), would be called a "buggy".
Report Post Tip
No, the world doesnt have to change, the mafia is the way it is. To take dirty tricks to takedown an opposite family, and to save some lives from their own family.
Report Post Tip
In America, we call a "pram" a "stroller."

*47 goes home to change his kids' diapers.*
Report Post Tip
The issue is never the fact that someone got his face kicked in and his corpse stepped on.

The issue is more the one of the pathetic excuses that show up for why a crew was eliminated.

Be a man, (woman), step up and say, I hated his guts, I wanted his city, I was stronger, I removed him and took over his turf.
Report Post Tip
First off, it's not often that any reason given is good enough for the recently deceased.

Secondly, even though there's a differing opinion as to the "why" of a war, does that entitle the losing side to be reborn into sniveling, whining Civvies?

To be quite honest, that's not even the point here. If your father/mother dies, I really don't see a problem with returning, having a go at some of the leaders, and making nothing less than a butt (still working in censor mode here) of yourself. I have no problem at all, so long as you're willing to face the consequences. Consequences, which...and this is my point...should be handed out by those that are capable of doing so WITHIN this world.

It's when it gets to a point where all this sniveling gets so excessive that people feel this world "needs to change" that irks me a bit. Where's the need for change? My ancestors have died before. I bet even CP's ancestors have died before. Why? Because that's a part of this world...always has been.
Report Post Tip
first and last of all

it IS about the pathetic excuses...

but THAT is what I find pathetic and boring and to be honest just plain stupid.
Report Post Tip
Again, I think you are still missing my point.

Frankly, it's not the "reasons" I'm addressing here, nor the "whining", etc.

It's the fact that people feel someone else must change the world they reside in, whether out of laziness, pure stupidity, or whatever the reason, because they are incapable of being an actual member in the mafia and either working hard to remedy the "problems" they see or accepting what has happened and moving forward.

To sum it up, if you feel like someone else needs to step in to ease your hurt, solve your issues, or stroke your ego, then you probably don't need to be living the life of a mafioso.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Unfit and Incapable or Do I Not Like You
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL