Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:11
Page:  1 
Las Vegas Reborn Started by: PrinceofCheese on Feb 24, '08 17:31
POC walks up onto the podium excitedly

Phew, it's been a busy week. From death and destruction to censorship and amusement, all standard fodder in these crazy days.

Nonetheless as I'm sure you have all noticed some of our cities are laying dormant at the moment. Reason being a strange mix between a novel twist in captaincy and a slightly less than self sustaining population on a rolling basis. Such is life.

However, Vegas is Vegas, we all love it, sex, parties, rock and roll, well, I couldn't leave it empty for too long. After discussions across the leadership team we have gone for a dual approach in this fantastic location.

Orwell will be the first to enter and he will soon be followed by a second. I hope that this tandem strategy will result in ideas bouncing off each other and a period of sustained economic and criminal development in the zone. Afterall, I don't do this shit for free.

Without delving too far into this mans credentials I feel it is necessary to say that he has impressed me immensely with his dediciation to creating a credible and creative street presence. His contributions to newspaper and family alike are significant and in spite of relatively low rank I think he has the nous and aptitude to make a big impact.

I think that's enough from me, the man himself will be out to introduce his new entity shortly and I hope that the rest of you will give him some sort of recognition whether love or hate. Preferrably hate but congratulations if you must.

That is all for now,

POC
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Vegas Reborn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL