Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:38:55
Page:  1 
The Unpersons in Las Vegas Started by: Orwell on Feb 24, '08 17:33
Orwell arrives on the scene in a shopping cart being pushed by Sun Tzu to a trouser fan-fare of his own creation. At least that's what he always wanted, thoughit was suggested that this entrance may have been political suicide on a grand scale; so he instead was driven to a random street corner in a limousine whilst drinking scotch and smoking a cigar. All mobsters drink scotch and smoke cigars, you know.

With much moustache bristling, Orwell began to speak.

There's always been a special place in my heart for Las Vegas, something about the City of Sin has always inspired my bloodline, from the first ancestor to make his mark with Public_Enemy on these shores, right up to the ill-fated attempt at Leadership by my late, inbred Uncle Sprozza.

So it is with great pride, and indeed reluctance for leaving New York, that I set up my own syndicate in Las Vegas. I can only hope this latest campaign from my bloodline will last longer than a frankly pitiful 48 hours, though only time will tell.

A sly grin is direected toward Limoncello before Orwell continues.

To my friends, I thank you all for the support I have been offered; to those who are distinctly not my friends, I only hope I can change your minds on one or two things before my dice are thrown. Before this starts turning into an Award acceptance speech though, I'll depart on the note that I do have great plans for Las Vegas which will be announced in the coming days.

Thank you all for your time, you may now perform various bodily functions as you see fit, but remember, BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU. No, I'm just kidding, he isn't really.

Or is he?
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Orwell, Im sure you will make Las Vegas the great city its supposed to be.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Orwell.

I have long respected your bloodline, and look forward to seeing your new initiatives in Vegas.

Though personally, I won't be visiting, as to stay away from the watchful eye of Big Brother. I'm sure you'll do wonderfully, though.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Orwell, i wish you good luck and hope that you will bring the city back to where it belongs
Report Post Tip
Intervention comes out to congradulate Orwell on his Auth

Well done mate. When you first joined me, when i got made a captain for PrinceOfCheese, I did say i would love to see you bold at some point.

That time has come. Make the most of it :)

Congrats Mon Fre.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations!

Good to see the city of sin in good hands. Best of luck to you sir.
Report Post Tip
Turk, passing by, hears the announcement from just a few words in. Immediately, he knows what's happening, such is Orwell's standing amongst those who know a man.

Superb news, Orwell, couldn't have happened to a better guy. I'm sure you'll do a stunning job at bringing LV back to life along with whoever else moves in with you. It's pleasing to see someone get the chance they deserve!

Congratulations!
Report Post Tip
A big congrats man.

It's safe to say we've been on opposite sides of the fence a time or two, and so what? You're still a man to be respected for the way you carry yourself and I have no doubt that you will run a great family.

With that being said, best of luck to you and yours. This is well deserved, and it gets my official stamp of approval...for what that's worth.

Strolls off to a heckler in the crowd yelling: "It's worth crap around here, idiot".
Report Post Tip
now THATS an auth I can dig my teeth in to.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Orwell. I look forward to you putting the sin in Sin City.I know you'll do a good job.

~The Cow
Report Post Tip
Congrats Orwell. I've no doubt that you'll transform Las Vegas.
Report Post Tip
Well Well,

What is this i see? Orwell the Orator taking on the city of sin... Is this a match made in heaven, oh i believe it to be so!!

CONGRATULATIONS!
Report Post Tip
Get achieve am here to say well done and good luck :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Unpersons in Las Vegas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL