Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 09:12:00
Page:  1 
No King is Perfect I: Depraved Nobility Started by: TigerKing on Mar 26, '20 00:25

Why does our world no longer have kings? Here I tell the tale of the last king: The TigerKing

The man was born a mute and has never been able to learn sign language; it seemingly doesn't click for him. He can write...but only slowly. Despite this, pragmatism, bravery, modesty, patience, generosity, scientific curiosity doesn't do justice in detailing his capabilities. He is an incredibly shrewd man and will run circles around most of his political enemies. The man may be a high-functioning alcoholic, but since the death of his wife and daughter, he replaces their superior council with even more wine. The TigerKing is not perfect? He's only slightly drunk in the morning and deals with the larger responsibilities of nobility then, enough so that he has most of the Holy Church and almost all of the proletariat convinced that his rule is in their best interests. He is also an intellectual-biology, chemistry, astronomy, and celestial mechanics engraved in his head along with over-ambitiousness, deceitfulness, the tendency for cruelty, pettiness, cynicism, emotional detachment, and lust. Despite this, he is ready to help out a random citizen with anything-saving his pettiness, cynicism, and deceit for his enemies. He's a kind and sweet King who does not lord his status over other people's heads and most importantly he tries to see everyone as equals, even though that's just not the way the world works. 

Next: No King is Perfect II: A Stroll Down Memory Lane (Shirtless Edition)

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Where is the sequel??!!!

~Sigtryggr

Report Post Tip

Teach had come across an interesting article regarding a figure known as the Tiger King. As he read his curiosity was further peaked. However, that read was cut short, was that it? Was there nothing more to be said of the Tiger King? There must be some series of adventures starring such a protagonist. As Teach thought this, he spotted a young man, Sigtryggr, yell out requesting a sequel. This young man must have read the same thing, and felt the same way. Teach looked over to him and nodded, before speaking out.

"There really must be more to this! The people deserve to learn of the Tiger King!"

Teach stood by with the young man, waiting for something else to show up, hot off the press.

Report Post Tip

Walking along the streets, Meliodass finds two men looking at an article. She takes a closer look at what they were reading and realises that it indeed is something that deserves attention.

"So...when's the next one coming? Anyone knows yet?" She asks, directing towards the men standing there.

She turns to look at their faces when she notices that she actually knows one of them, EdwardTeach .

"Oh! Hello there, Mr Edward! How's it going?"

Report Post Tip

Teach heard the voice of a young lady ask him if the next one was going to be released. He turned towards the man who seemed to know the answer, but alas, for some reason he was laying on the ground in a puddle of his own shit and blood. Teach shrugged and turned to see the bright and chipper face of his friend Meliodass.

"Oh hey there! I'm doing well thanks for asking. At the very least better than that guy."

He pointed to the lifeless corpse.

"I'm pretty sure he was the only one that knew when we might here more of this tale."

Report Post Tip

"Tch tch," Mel feels disappointed.

"Too bad. We might never know what actually happened here," she points at the man lying on the ground,"or even read the 'Shirtless Edition'."

She sighs.

"Good to know you're doing well, EdwardTeach . I'm afraid I have to get back on duty. Nice meeting you here!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No King is Perfect I: Depraved Nobility
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL