Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 04:21:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
VIP Entertainment Presents: Wizards & Wyrms (silly rp) Started by: Magda on Mar 26, '20 23:09

wait guys, my friend is on the way, she should be here anytime!!!

Report Post Tip

"nevermind, I guess she isnt going to show tonight, lets send this bitch!"

slamming another beer bear is ready for some good fun with some solid friends. 

Report Post Tip

“Did someone say cards? I CALL THE HUMANS!” Stella says quite excitedly. “What? It’s a win win. Even if they have nothing to share I can still hustle them out of some money, and you know what that means... drinks on me!”

Report Post Tip

Sully grinned, then looked at Bear with a wink. "Your friend can just join in the bar fun when they arrive..."

"As for me?" Sully smirked, then cleared his throat, "I mean, 'Lord Greystoke.'... As for Greystoke, he is going to speak with the elven ranger since Sally's scoundrel of a character shall speak with the tiny farmers."

"Elves are smart and wise... More than the rest of the rabble-rouser, no doubt. He must know something...OH! And, what -is- the bar maiden? Is she a Gnome like the owners?"

Report Post Tip

"MEN...AND WOMEN... TONIGHT WE FEAST FOR A PLAGUE IS UPON US AND WE KNOW NOT WHEN OUR NEXT MEAL WILL BE!"

Chugging his ale and tearing into a turkey thigh Crom knew something was coming, what it was he had no clue, but the chance to spill blood for his god made him excited and eager for the opportunity.  

Going back to his food, drink, and women crom cared not for another thing in the room at that moment. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: VIP Entertainment Presents: Wizards & Wyrms (silly rp)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL