Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 20:18:59
Page:  1 
breaking news Started by: G_J on Mar 27, '20 11:37

DAILY TIMES

BREAKING NEWS

Meet the new mob — same as the old mob.

The EvilClown Head of United Nations is being Killed one by one and only two are left

Is This The End of The GodFathers? Can we see a peace after this day ends? or Is this another plot making by Pollo

Who Will win Until The End?

In the meantime there are No more shootouts between warring factions. 

Citizens of MR Please be careful and dont go out to your house because this will be a bloody day

Report Post Tip

Mr. Nobody read the new publication with interest, occasionally nodding and muttering "Ohhhhh..." and "Ahhhh!"...

"Such a fine read!  This is the best thing I've read since The Reaper Daily. Certainly better than that bird cage liner known as The Gwarble Barble."

Report Post Tip
What a fucking masterpiece
Report Post Tip

You should do an update mister G_J. The people need to be informed ! 

Report Post Tip

If I am not mistaken, there is still a gentleman affiliated to Don Pollo that remains to be found. Mister Boyd is told to be very hard to find and having had some streak of luck recently. Until then, the war is still going on, unfortunately. 

Report Post Tip

Daily Times NewsPaper

First March Of Dimes Poster Boy Now a Wealthy and Boss of Chicago 

Chicago, The Loop---- Grin-07 view, affliction that made him this man right now
Is Due to the people who support him and his wits to Gain his Position Today
Being a Poster boy also had a lot to do with his Character today at age of almost a month

"As Far as I'm Concerned I prefer to be like I am" Grin-07 said "If I had to be born again
I'd be born exactly as I am.:" 

Grin-07 was born with a deformed right leg but he is blessed with keen eyesight 
The Right leg was caused by right leg as the doctor say and he was being a test subject 
for polio research his right Leg was being put a brace in order
To walk straight 

But This Things didnt hindered his Conviction to  run a Gang In The Town Of Chicago
Even though there is a lot of things happening was being put by other people
Like Discrimination and Undervalue But this didnt stop to his rankings
He Beat this people, And show them whos the real boss In Chicago

Although there is a Great Cleansing Happening 
In The Nearby City Like Chicago, Los Angeles, Detroit And The City Of Las Vegas.
For Past Few Days He dare to take risk to 
Revolutionize and Put Forward His Grin Gang

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Don't forget his overbite, the man could bite into a rock-climbing hold. Good work G_J

Report Post Tip

Come on now, enough with the fake news.

Everyone with any nous knows that the deformed right leg was the result of a hunting mishap involving one of the legendary Grinwood forest boars.....

Report Post Tip

Daily Times NewsPaper

State Capitol Newsletter

There was perhaps never a time since carpet bag days
when the finances of The State of Las Vegas were in such a deplorable
and uncertain condition as they are today. That it affecting business
cannot be denied. Business does not know on what basis to proceed,
so far as taxes are concerned.

Business knows that there is no definite plan
provided for raising funds to operate the State's Business.
Business knows that business must produce a large percentage of that
Revenue and business is gropin the dark as the manner in which the necessarry
Revenues will be provided.

In the Face of this Uncertainty of manner of providingrevenues, looms in
the not far distance the ogre of a a general sales tax, It will be remembered
that not a word has come from Boss Novacene since his inaguaration
which might be even remotely taken as a definite recomendation

Boss Novacene Still doesnt reenact any city rules
On Las Vegas This city is quite desolate and the same time
Full of Crooks and Opportunist so many people
Doesnt follow order The Citizen of this City
Is still feel unsafe because of Lawless people Around the Streets
Killing People is just a Breakfast on this City
C

Report Post Tip

It seems G_J has been jailed for plagiarism, fully unaccrediting any of his past published news.

I for one am very sad, as i quite enjoyed his newspapers but also for believing in some of his now known 'fake news'.

Will we ever have credible news here in the streets? Will anyone step up and provide trust worthy journalist?

I wait to see the day.

Report Post Tip
I once read about a young man who was head and shoulders above his literary peers and provided cutting-edge journalism that brought the masses the stories they needed to hear. If only the kin of this esteemed gentleman was around in the present time, perhaps we would have the newspaper we deserve.
Report Post Tip

Jackmalloy Facepalms.

"Well, that was fun.  I think that a town crier would be funner than a newspaper.  One of those guys with the bell that wears a leotard and spits when he talks."

Report Post Tip
I town crier would be an excellent idea but unfortunately we have a couple of those after every war ever. Maybe a town complainer would be a better idea? Someone that just comes to the streets and complains about every speech ever given... oh wait we may have some of those already also.

Griffith sighs
Report Post Tip

I wouldn't say he is fully unaccredited, Griffith, his exposé on Grin-07 was both timely and accurate. In fact, before reading it, I was not even aware my own boss had served as a March of Dimes poster boy for the mafia, given that he is neither a pregnant woman or a baby (as far as I knew). 

This passage, however, does seem to suggest he remains somewhere in his infancy, which in hindsight was not surprising at all given his affinity for pre-chewed food:

Being a Poster boy also had a lot to do with his Character today at age of almost a month 

Whatever skepticism I had was quickly dispelled by the interview portion, where there is no mistaking that classic speech pattern:

"As Far as I'm Concerned I prefer to be like I am" Grin-07 said "If I had to be born again I'd be born exactly as I am.:" 

100% Grin.  

I'm looking forward to the return of the Daily Times Newspaper. 

Report Post Tip

I was sad to see G_J get pinched, especially with all those damaging transcripts he has from our conversations together. One can only hope that he doesn't flip and turn Government Witness on me. I wouldn't know who to leave to manage my affairs if I ended up inside. Clearly Zapata is incapable, I mean, he is barely clinging on to the VIP Rankings as it is and the added responsibility of the big chair would only see that decline further. Elodin spends his days making funny charts. Fidd doesn't even know where the Streets are. 

Quite the trying time for me, I must say. If only my people were more like me. After all, As Far as I'm Concerned I prefer to be like I am. If I had to be born again I'd be born exactly as I am.:

Report Post Tip

You're right about one thing: some funny little guy making charts all day is clearly not leadership material. I believe his designs for power are so explicit he is already on record suggesting a name change to The EloGrin Gang, which rolls of the tongue like a sea urchin. 

I once read about a young man who was head and shoulders above his literary peers and provided cutting-edge journalism that brought the masses the stories they needed to hear. If only the kin of this esteemed gentleman was around in the present time, perhaps we would have the newspaper we deserve.

I do, however, sympathise with Chairman Mao who, like me, greatly misses the works of Dominic and his Star-Examiner, the last good newspaper to be published for the eager masses. 

Report Post Tip
Thank you Zapata for trying to restore a little bit of faith on this news paper. I will still read the paper but now with very wary eyes and for entertainment purposes only. I still think the paper will go downhill due to his sentencing and for the fact that it was not us mere mortals that pases judgement on G_J but the gods themselfs. Plus plagiarism is a journalist greatest crime.
Report Post Tip

Nice read thanks

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: breaking news
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL