Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 19:40:01
Page:  1 
Keys heels and sharpening of knifes Started by: Giovanni_Trabotti on Mar 29, '20 20:03

Giovannis place

Get your keys duplicated

Get you heels fixed

Get your knifes sharpened

Giovanni had finally got his place set up. It was a simple key parlor, where simple things could get fixed. Keys watches heels and whatnot. And his specialty was sharpening of knifes.

There was a larger counter behind which was found several machines, that could copy keys and fix a ladys heel in a hurry.

The good thing behind this kind of place was that you had the chance to meet and greet a broad group of people and alot of other trades could be made. It was a thing know well to those that delighted in such things that Giovannis places could supply a long range of prescription medicine and some substances to quicken up a mans mind.

Report Post Tip

Taiga raised her eyebrow as she saw the sign outside the quaint store. "Huh, you don't see that combination every day. I guess they're all.. kind of sharp? Still, a peculiar grouping..." she murmured to herself as she entered the store -- more like staggered into it. Being the klutz that she was, she'd stumbled over herself and broke her heel just as she was starting her day and she had no time or patience to go shoe shopping at the moment. "Hello, Sir. May I get my heel fixed? I snapped it pretty bad and I've got... things to care of, so if it--" the man behind the counter offered her a kind smile before snatching the heel away from her hand, effectively shutting her up.

She took a seat and gazed upon the many knick-knacks and machines inside the store. Walking back up to the counter with her keys, she called the man's attention again. "Oh, you know what, I'd also love to get a spare copy of my keys. This is for my apartment, and this one's for my--" Yet again, the man took her keys with a gentle smile and got straight to work. While she did admire his efficiency, it got her thinking... did she talk too much? The answer was yes.

He looked up at her and again, those kind eyes twinkled. "Miss, would you also want your knife to be sharpened? The one in your... let me guess, thigh holster?" Was this guy a spy or a mind-reader? Taiga slowly reached under her dress and down her thigh and pulled out the small knife, which to be fair, was actually losing its edge lately. She handed it over wordlessly to the man and sat down once again, thinking it was eerie how he knew that she had a knife. Again, as if he was reading her mind -- "I get a lady like you come in here from time to time, maybe once a week. It's the bottom of your heels that give it away. Worn out and dirty, clearly not being used in an office but in the sketchy part of town, sometimes even to run. That's how I know."

Taiga nodded and made a mental note to buy new shoes. All within 10 minutes, he managed to do the three things he set out on doing, and she was sent on her merry way. "Thanks again Mister, you have no idea how much--" she was cut off by a stern look on his face -- one that seemed to say 'really?'. Chuckling and making a motion that mimics someone zipping their mouth closed, she headed outside and went about her day.

Report Post Tip

Skillibeng loved to cook for himself, he enjoyed preparing breakfast, gathering ingredients and having fun cooking. You could say he was an amateur chef. If there was one thing a chef of any level needed was good quality knifes, he often remembered hearing that a dull knife is more likely to hurt you than a sharp one. It was only when he almost cut himself while dicing a tomato did he decide to act on this. 

After finishing his breakfast, he cleaned up his knifes and took them with him in search of someone who could get the job done since he did not have the faintest idea of how to properly sharpen knifes. He searched his memory and found the solution, he often jogged by Giovannis Place on his morning runs, they storefront also was close by his apartment. 

The store was simple and welcomed him with a soft bell chime as he entered. It took him only a few minutes to explain to the owner what he desired. He promised to return at a later date to pick up the knifes and even paid for everything in advance.  

Report Post Tip

D0m3n1c noticed a new shop in Bricktown. He walked in and said, "Good Afternoon I would like my knives sharpened. I have two push daggers and a bowie hunting knife." He handed the knives over to the attendant.

"How much ?" D0m3n1c asked and calmly waited for a reply.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Keys heels and sharpening of knifes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL