Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 09:47:05
Page:  1 
Novacane in Paradise (Container Crew) Started by: Novacane on Mar 30, '20 04:27

After exploding the laboratory with all the drugs they were cooking, Novacane got hauled into jail. 

At court, they appeared in front of a Judge at the city hall.

"Your time has come to stop being a lazy bum and start doing something productive with your time. I sentence you to a couple of weeks of community service. There's been a new wave of homelessness and I want you to find a way to provide three hots and a cot. Understood?"

Novacane agreed and was released as long as they abided by the rules.

Although their laboratory was gone there were still other places to set up camp until a new permanent one was found.

Novacane grabbed a piece of paper, some markers and drew a sign in the front of their new camp.

The Makeshift Laboratory

get your three hots and a cot here.

snacks provided if you help rebuild

Report Post Tip

I know it is just temporary but congrats Novacane on the HQ. Also I would like to thank you and your hands for providing shelter in this rebuilding phase.

Best of luck in rebuilding this world, I can already tell that you are perfect for the job!

Griffith salutes Novacane and goes back to his daily grind.

Report Post Tip

Wow, snacks are provided in this crew ! That sounds great ! 

More seriously, congratulations to you in this new position. May you have enough snacks for everyone ! 

Report Post Tip

Heston being a gifted scientist loved the idea of a makeshift laboratory food and science went hand in hand. The more Heston heard the more intrigued he was at the idea  

"Congratulations on your makeshift laboratory" 

​​​​​​​Heston walked off wondering what food science experiment he could come up with next 

Report Post Tip

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Hopefully I won't blow this labrotory up by falling asleep with a juicy in my hand.

Fair warning to all new comers... Beware of the meat o.O

Report Post Tip

Quarantine  was making his morning stroll through the streets when he noticed the sign. Odd, he though to himself, that the streets here seamed to be filled with vagrants like him looking for a home when in the country he came from the streets were empty and no one was able to leave their home for fear of health. These were odd times indeed. He took a deep breath and looked at the buildings around him. These shores looked different than the tattered pictures in his wallet  that had been passed down from generations long gone. 

Quarantine rubbed his hands together and kept moving. He had some thinking to do. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Novacane in Paradise (Container Crew)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL