Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:59:41
Page:  1 
I declare thyself, Pope Started by: Martin_Torres on Feb 25, '08 15:02
Torres puts on the pope hat he stole from the Vatican and nearly falls over from the weight

I, Martin Fernando Torres, declare myself Pope Torres I. I am doing it partly for religion...and partly for the big hat, nice toga thingy, and lets not forget my nice new home in the Vatican. Now that I am Pope, I would wish to make some changes.

These changes are quite different than that of the past. First, there will no longer be a chastity vow but instead a new motto. That motto is "What happened happens." As well I will also do away with lent. Instead the church will give you free food for 40 days. I mean just because Jesus did it does not mean we have to as well. As well the pope has a horse now, so you may see me traveling these cities. Exorcism will be practiced quite differently now as well. I, or a priest, will dip our hands in holy water and slap the hell out of that demon that possesses your soul. There shall be no more nuns; the main reason is that they scare the hell out of me. Have you ever been woken up at 2:00 in the morning to get the shit beat out of you with a ruler? It isn't pleasant!

Even the Pope's duties have changed. I am allowed to cuss freely and the Ten Commandments no longer apply to me or you. Instead, their shall be one great commandment, what I say, goes. So if it looks like chicken, taste like chicken, is chicken, but I say its goose, its goose. Also I would wish to be called you Popalancy and no longer your Excellency. I am to good to be a king, in fact kings kiss my ring or what's left of them anyway. I am allowed to have multiple wives as well.

Being Pope has its responsibility, so instead of kissing babies I will only kiss babes. As well I am so far the most buff, handsome, youngest, and stylish pope to date for those of you who say "How will other popes will remember me?" Also Latin is to be done away with. English will be the official language of the church or Torres. As you noticed I renamed the church as well. It is now The Catholic Church of Torres. So follow Torresathism.

If you do not wish to follow it, then you don't have to. If you don't though, God's lightning will strike you down in one way or another. As well I am allowed to carry a nice gun I call God's wrath with me.

Smiles and shows people his revolver

Now that I am the official pope I will now answer all yout questions on religion. Any questions?
Report Post Tip
"Any questions?"

Is this Hitler dude going to turn out to be trouble? I've just got a feeling.....
Report Post Tip
Oh, and was Jesus' middle name really Cyril?
Report Post Tip
Let us see.

Torres closes his eyes and thinks

He is not a problem as much as he is a nut. He is atheist so he is the biggest problem since the crusades. An atheist leading a country!

Wahes his own mouth with holy water for saying atheist
Report Post Tip
Jesus's full name is...

Jesus achliabad Christ. Odd isn't it. Then again he is from the olden days.
Report Post Tip
Santino grins when he hears the announcement by Martin_Torres.

Pope Torres.. I like the sound of that, buddy. Thanks for getting rid of the Ten Commandments. Those rules about adultery and murder were ridiculous.
Report Post Tip
Mainly I had to get rid of those because to many people gave to many confessions on too many subjects presit don't want to know about. Do you know how much holy water I had to bless? I had to literally dip a cross into a 20 gallon for one tank. People are sinful but a 20 gallong tank! Its insane and our water bill was getting to high.
Report Post Tip
You're no man of religion if you believe Jesus middle name began with any letter other than "H".

Jesus H. Christ right?

Howard?

Hughes?

Henry?

Had you mentioned any one of those names, I would've believed you and, thusly, followed you to the ends of the earth.
Report Post Tip
Hitler is a Roman Catholic incidentally, not an atheist.

But tell me, O great Pontiff, how you will afford to dispense free perishables for forty days? Surely I am not to assume that the Vatican will rid itself of it's horrific hypocrisy and actually sell some of that art they've been hoarding?
Report Post Tip
Hitler is now an atheist. Read the almighty and only commandment. Jesus's name is now Jesus achliabad Christ because of this.

Great Idea Orwell, selling the artwork will be great! This Mona Lisa is not a very good looking person. I wish to sell that for a couple million. Thank you for the geneous idea.

I never said I was very religious either. The pope has "gone away", so I am now in the current pope in his "absence."
Report Post Tip
Well crap...here I thought Jesus's middle name was Horatio!
Report Post Tip
Pope Torres I blesses the crowd with holy water

That is for speaking of heresies and blasphamies(spell check plz)

Torres runs out of water
Report Post Tip
For the record, Jesus' middle name was Vitruvius.

And while on one of his many pilgrimages, this one to Yokohama, he started a small electronics corporation, which was way ahead of it's time and is still running today.

*Sits back to see who gets it*
Report Post Tip
Is it just me who is slightly uncomfortable at being sprayed by Pope Torres' "holy water"?
Report Post Tip
Pope Torres looks at Umbra

Whats wrong with my holy water? It is as holy as it comes. It comes straight from the wells in Jerusalem. The most you might have on you are a couple spiders or snakes on ya.

Torres instead throws out holy fire.....He is shooting God's Wrath into the crowd

It is alot cleaner and hotter. It is perfect for these winter months!
Report Post Tip
It's genuine holy water? That's a relief.
Report Post Tip
See, I am better than most put me out to be.

smiles
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I declare thyself, Pope
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL