Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:24:13
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Leader of the Streets being an official rank Started by: CommissarKuku on Apr 01, '20 14:01

Just an idea, but I recall in years gone by, we had an editor of a newspaper as an official rank.

Should leader of the Streets be one too?

Maybe akin to a Don, but if he (or she) is killed, more W/S are sent out and all cities are duty bound to catch the killer?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Why yes, I would be honored to be the first.

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Thing is, Sisyphus, you'd nominate yourself, and nobody would vote for you.  In that election, your endless bumping wouldn't get you the rank that is, arguably, rightfully mine.

Report Post Tip

I'm touched that you've just nominated me, as well as Rickon before you, and I accept this nomination and will hopefully do you all proud once I've won the coveted position of Leader of the Streets.

Once more, I approve of this suggestion and really hope it is implemented. Great idea.

Report Post Tip

I would like to place my support behind Sisyphus to have this title too. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Grin-07 - you'd be nothing without me.  I mean, nominate me, instead.

Report Post Tip
Just here to show my support for Sisyphus. Otherwise, I can't get behind this being a thing.
Report Post Tip

If the proletariat agree that the time has come to elect an official Speaker of the House of Commons, the monarchy hereby agrees to grant Royal assent and bestow the necessary powers, following a lawful election.

By Royal decree, 

~ HRH KingProer.

Report Post Tip

I'd be in favor of this ONLY if it was given to Sisyphus as he is the only one who would deserve such a title.

Report Post Tip

Awesome, +1 from me too, for Sisyphus

Report Post Tip

Guys there is an easy compromise here. Make it two Co-leaders.

I am in favor of this suggestion as long as the Co-leaders are Sisyphus and I. 

Report Post Tip

Don't we sort of have this already though, if only in name, with the VIP top posters list? In that case it would seem that ScottMcCall is the Leader of the Street

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

I would give a +1 to Sisyphus being the leader.

Report Post Tip

How about you pay out the ass for a WS Curtis?

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Leader of the Streets being an official rank
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL