Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 03:05:51
Page:  1 
TCL's Land O'Fun Started by: TWENTYCHARACTERLIMIT on Mar 05, '11 21:41

OKAY So if you're like me and you live on the west coast (or non-East Coast/Europe for that matter) then you might find it hard to catch a game at either one of the poker clubs.

Therefore, I've created a poker club that should work for pretty much everyone.

I'll give admin access to anyone who wants it so anyone can get a game going regardless of whether or not I'm present. I'm tired of waiting for the damn managers to organize something!

If you don't have a PokerStars account already, go to www.pokerstars.com, download the program, and create one. It's pretty simple.

Then, go to the Home Games tab > Join a Poker Club > put in the following info:

Club ID (Number): 335796

Invitation Code: wawaweewah

Your Name: (put your MR account name)

Send me a message so I know to approve you.

There's no limit as to what the buy-in is (MR-wise): a dollar, a hundred million dollars, a credit, if you can find someone to play it with you, I really don't care.

I only ask that you abide by one rule: Don't be an ass. Poker is meant to be a lighthearted, fun game. Don't spoil it for everyone by being a bad sport. I mean this.

If I organize a game, I'll collect the buy-ins before the game starts and do the payouts afterwards. If you remember the World Cup 2010 bettings I administered (as Ritzo), you'll know that I'm a pretty trustworthy person. I don't mess around.

If I'm not around and you wish to start a game, it's up to you and the parties affected how you want to do the buyins. I recommend leaving it with a Godfather or a trustworthy crewleader with all terms agreed on, but it's completely up to you. Again, don't be an ass.

I'll probably post an in-character, Street version of this.

See you guys at the felt!

Report Post Tip

Oh and there are no house fees. I do this simply for the love of the game, nothing else.

Report Post Tip

On hearing of the plans of a new poker club Fats runs up to TCL

I will do this so called download as soon as I can! I like many others enjoy poker. And the way you are making it is the focus to what its supposed to be. Thank you.

Report Post Tip

TCL you may just be my favourite poker person right now. Just saying. Too often its more for what the house gets but I just like playing.

Report Post Tip

Legend :)

Is there an IRC room thats in use to organise these games?

Report Post Tip

I'm not a big irc guy so we don't have a room, but anyone's free to make one if they'd like. Again, I'll let anyone be admin if you would like to organize games.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: TCL's Land O'Fun
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL