Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:49:12
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Change Started by: NRA on Apr 03, '20 07:10

One is authed (regardless who) and they are obligated to the one who authed. Understandably so. They drink champagne and all that good stuff and then suddenly known or unknown their loyalty is not only to the Cl they authed but  few other Cl's and GF's too boot. One fucking incest family that dates back to org. (which has shrunk) Take this map and make it two Cities before it dies.

Report Post Tip

You want loyalties in game to be monitored and enforced by the admins (If I'm understanding you right)?  I don't think this is a suggestion that could be enforced by game mechanics or the admins.  How do you propose this is done?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Not at all JoeExotic! What I want is the wave that excels your wildest dreams to come in and not have to answer to you! What makes you so exotic anyway?

Report Post Tip

BTW JoeExotic, I was quite candid how this would go down. You scared?

Report Post Tip
No I wouldn't say I'm afraid, just a little confused what you're proposing here. First you mention CLs being loyal to other GFs and groups. Then you mention closing cities. I'm just trying to figure out what you're proposing be done to fix this supposed problem.
Report Post Tip

To my understand you are saying that you think that the game is ran by players who have all been playing since the .org days and that this cabal of old school members run things with an iron fist requiring every leader to follow them with complete loyalty and that fixing this issue is to be done by...

Are you proposing to close every city down but two? Wouldn't that just help the great big incest family who seemingly in your mind is constantly taking over many cities? How would less be better? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Change
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL