Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:57:55
Page:  1 
The Bust Started by: Yuri on Mar 06, '11 22:29

After getting over the aftermath of The mayor's Assassination, Yuri decided to celebrate his new earnings. He walked over to his phone, grabbed it, and dialed a number... Before it started to ring he heard a slight click but didn't think much of it...

Hey, how are you doing from the hit.

I know, it was bad. But I'm going to have a celebration over at my apartment, it's a new loft in uptown. Huge, so invite your friends. Even if they don't know me, everyone'll have fun tonight!

That's great. I'll meet you here. I also have some, uh, 'party favors'.

He hangs up, takes out the phonograph and put on a Dean Martin record. He goes to the fridge to put out some food and drink for the party which included a fine assortment of liquor, a box of cocaine, ten razors, and five stuffed opium pipes.

Wonderful. Tonight will be fun.

About an hour later, he hears something knock at the door, he know's that it's one of his guests, so he just opens the door.

Report Post Tip

After the recording of the youth boxers fight is finished, he takes out an old box, blows the dust off of it, and pulls out a louis armstrong record. He took out the boxing recording, put on the jazz record, and started to relax.

Report Post Tip

SINGER had brought his party favors. Yuri didnt look to suprised at what they were. Actually he did, he looked very suprised. Yuri probably thought SINGER was going to bring some grade A Flappers. No SINGER was not that kind of a man. SINGER walked in with two bags of Candy. Thats right Candy. He had completely fooled Yuri.

Alright! I have the candy I believe it is time for the party to begin. Oh but not just yet i have another surprise as well.

SINGER brought in a box. Inside the box was a bottle of wine. One bottle would go to all that attended in the party tonight. SINGER looked over at his friends then nodded.

Who is excited? I know i am.

Report Post Tip

I AM!

Bamboo hollered as he carried in a large pinyata shaped as a pineapple.

"What?" He asked the two stunned men. "You said party and you can't have a party without a pinyata. And besides, it's loaded with goodies!"

Bamboo can't help but smile when he remembered what was inside the pineapple shaped container.

"Where's the rest of the gang?"

Report Post Tip

Thay haven't shown up yet. Haha.

He takes the pineapple and puts it on the ceiling fan, then puts the candy and wine onto the dining table.

Well, the night's young, I hope it's fun.

Report Post Tip

InnocentBitch throws open the door and waltzes in. She see's Yuri, SINGER, Bamboo, and then a giant pineapple.

"Boo you have some weird qualities." She say's looking the man up and down.

"It's not candy inside is it?…" InnocentBitch laughed.

Then she walked to the Fridge and grabbed a bottle of beer ignoring the other assorted drinks.

Report Post Tip

Ronan entered the loft and strolled into the room

Well what do we got here? Sweets, beer, coke, pipes and

he raises an eyebrow

A pineapple

He grabs a bottle of beer and sits down

Report Post Tip

Slightly disappointed at the low number of people that showed up. He decides to continue the party.

OKAY EVERYONE... Pinapple time!!!

Everyone has a go at it until SINGER finally hits it, and the contents spill out onto the floor. Everyone in the apartment stares at the contents in complete confusion. Then they look to Bamboo.

What is this stuff? We have NO idea.

Report Post Tip

(OOC: this is an open RP, anyone can join)

Report Post Tip

Bamboo looks at the spilled........

"Dammit! I think Ridge switched the pineapple. I specifically told him to load it with candies and stuff. not with....."

Bamboo kneels and picks one ....

"I wonder who this is?" Then throws a piece that looked like a sliced ear to Yuri's dog, who snapped at it.

Report Post Tip

InnocentBitch stares aghast at the human parts on the ground.

"Umm...Bamboo...I..."She finds she is completely lost of words and chugs down the rest of her beer and grabs another.

"Well..this is interesting.." She says and picks up a finger staring at it.

Then realizing it was real she drops it and turns white in disgust.

Report Post Tip

Yuri drops his glass of vodka and it shatters all over the floor. SINGER, being right in front of the pinata, screams and feints as the various limbs fall out of the broken pineapple. After his glass breaks, you could hear a pin drop. Thenn Yuri heard whispers outside of his door.

"Okay... Are we in position, good... with a 1... 2..."

At that moment, Yuri realizes that the party has gone to shit. He pulls a snub nose revolver from his ankle pocket and tosses it to Ronan, he hesitates and drops it in confusion. He pulls out a PPD 34 from under his cushions and takes cover behind his kitchen's partition.

Everyone, take c...

he's cut off by the sound of hundreds of pieces of wood snapping and cracking under the pressure of the police battering ram. Yuri flings around the corner and fires twice, the front cop instantly went down, and Yuri takes cover again.

Report Post Tip

Even before Yuri could finish his warning, Bamboo was on all fours, scrambling for cover. He picks up a severed foot and throws it right into the face of the next cop that came in, screaming..

"Eat that you swine cop!"

Bamboo then scrambles towards the back of the sofa, hiding from the shots that sailed above his head.

"Yuri, throw me a gun. You said this was a party, not a gunfight!"

Report Post Tip

Yuri smashes a mirror he is next to, reaches into a small crevice, pulls out a tokarev, and tosses it to Bamboo.

It WAS supposed to be party, but these fucking pigs!

While he was saying his last two words, he sprayed his gun around the wall for about ten shots, then pulled the gun back to cover and reloads.

Shit, I'm going to need a new apartment. Damn...

Report Post Tip

if we look at the obits i guess you wont need one unfortunately. ^_~ *damn i wanted to know the end of the story.*

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bust
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL