Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:06:43
Page:  1 
Our NEW GodFather! Started by: Corpse on Mar 06, '11 23:07

Corpse walks into the crowded street and heads into the Famous FDL bar......

Jumping up onto the bar, i open my big fat mouth.

Congratz to our new GodFather Charlie Croker!!!!! Its been a long time waiting and it finally happened!

Whats the first thing we are going to do now that this has happened? Celebrate!!!!!

But after, comes the hard work. We still have a long road to greatness.

For now join me in celecration, have a good time and shout at the top of your lungs Hail Charlie Croker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corpre jumps off the bar and toasts the crowd...... 

Report Post Tip

Florrie claps and cheers with excitement.

Great news! Congratulations Godfather Charlie Croker!

Report Post Tip

Freeman pull out his flasks and raises it

I must indeed raise a toast to such annnn occasion! hic Finally the city of hic Los Angeles has someone to look after her again. No more sleezy hic dates with those rough fellas from down the road. That respectable Croker Lad is taken care of her now. hic And to that, I drink!

Freeman task a long drink from his flask then stumbles down the street

Report Post Tip

Benny grabs a bottle of beer and raises it to the air.

You've worked hard for this Mr. Croker and you sure do deserve this. With that I congratulate you on your accomplishment!

Takes a big gulp of his beer and smiles

Report Post Tip

Silenzio raised his glass to Godfather Croker and smiled at him, "well done brother, happy for you, FDL and LA as a whole. It's good to finally have a Godfather among us in LA, salut!" He said and took a sip from his glass of champagne.

Report Post Tip

Melis raised her rum and coke with a loud cheer of "Here here!" Setting off into a fit of giggles as some of the people turned her way. Blushing slightly she recollects herself and ensures her drink is still full.

Mr. Croker I am so glad to see you make it to Godfather. It's an honour to learn from such a man as yourself. Congratulations to you on this day!

Rushing over to shake his hand she ends up spilling her drink slightly. 

Report Post Tip

Stumbling out of a near by bar Razor makes his way over to LA's new Godfather...

Congratulations sir i wish you all the best for the future may your reign be a long and prosperous one!

Report Post Tip

Ricketts had heard the news. His good friend Charlie had finally taken the position of Godfather. He had picked up a humidor which he filled with the finest of cigars, and a large bottle of whisky.

"Congratulations Charlie, this has been a (very) long time coming. I know you will continue to excel in your position, made now stronger by your new promotion."

Ricketts hands over the humidor, picks up two glasses and pours them, handing one to Charlie.

Report Post Tip

Goodnight pushes the two hookers on to the floor and raises his glass                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Congratulations, godfarther croker.

Report Post Tip

Levi raises a glass to his newely announced Godfather.

This is indeed a great day for the city of Los Angeles. Long live the Godfather! Mr. Charlie Croker!

Report Post Tip

Mave smirks as she watches the crowd cheer.

Well, it's about damn time!

Her smirk turns into a grin as she nods to the new Godfather.

Congrats, man. Knew you'd get there sooner or later.

Report Post Tip

PaperPlane joins the crowd with applause and cheers.

He raises his half-empty bottle of beer in the air with a smile.

Congratulations on Godfather, Charlie.  It's been an honor working with you.  May the best come to you in the future, sir.

He guzzles his beer and finishes it in one gulp.

Report Post Tip

The streets are bustling and the news of the new Godfather is spreading quickly. Lonerforareason rushes to the FDL. She opens the doors and smiles as she looks around and sees all of her family, laughing and celebrating. She shouts above the crowd...

The next round is on me!!

She gets a shot of Jack and raises it in toast...

To our Godfather...Charlie Croker...may you bring the city of LA the recognition she deserves...may you bring her to the splendor of old once again. It is a joyous day in LA!! Congratulations...salut!!

She downs her shot and orders another....the celebration is just beginning.

Report Post Tip

Making his way through the joyous crowd Opus lights a cigarette and takes a drag before speaking

Godfather Croker, sorry I am late was planning a little celebration in your honor. What a pleasure it has been working in LA by your side. This is truly a great day for not only you, but all of us here in LA to have a Godfather like yourself. You have dedicated your life to this city and I look forward to your continued success. Myself and the Byrd Gang will do anything you need of us.

SALUT my friend!

Report Post Tip

There's a party here in Los Angeles,
There's commotion in the air
People flying in from near and far
'Cause Charlie's getting GodFather!'

There's a party here in Los Angeles
Everybody will be there,
So if you're a Goomba, or even a Don,
Do something with your hair!

You mustn't wear an outfit that's naughty,
A dress that's revealing just won't do
No earrings that are tasteless or gaudy
You've gotta look gorgeous when he walks through!

And we're goin' to paint the town,
if you want to see where the parties are,
Follow me around!

Charlie is gettin' GodFather,
And it's gonna be the party of the century
My buddy's gettin' old now you know it's true,
Line up now to shake his hand, please, join the queue!

You've heard of your Made Man ceremonies,
You've all been to an authing speech,
This rank they say, is always out of reach!
The hours he's pulled are disgusting, all day he's been busting!

There's a party here in Angeles
And it's got us all aglow
if a mob rat could have come so far
Maybe I could do it,
Sure, there's nothin' to it!

And we'll be sure to go
For Charlie Croker is ecstatic,
That the rank's finally gonna show!

Now we take you down to the palace
Where everyone has pushed him all night long
Without the Rourkes, and their malice,
Everybody's happy! What could possibly go wrong?

On a much more serious note, congratulations Sir. We all know you've worked long and hard for this glorious day, and my terrible singing shouldn't take away from this momentous occasion. My line had only really just met you one generation ago with my father Mystery, and I think it's rather safe to say I felt at home immediately. Never before have I been part of a family where I enjoyed working for my leader as much as I did directly for you and Ms_Molson(GRHS).

Now, you've booted me out onto my own and I can still say that it gives me great honor to be working for you. We all knew you had it in you mate, and all the taunts and teasing on IRC Avenue weren't meant to get your spirits down, they were meant to light a fire under your ass and show us all what you're made of. Now, you've finally done it! Kick back and enjoy the festivities mate, they are well fucking deserved.

With that BubbleBeard swigs down his sixth flask of the day and stands on the spot swaying next to Charlie, a drunken and jubilant grin upon his face.

Report Post Tip

Gullotine , makes his way to the streets  from hearing its offical that Mr. Croker, has become LA's Godfather. he pulls out his gun and fires into the air. not in a threatening manner, but that of celebration.

Well done Mr. Croker. this is a proud moment for our family! Well done sir!

Report Post Tip

DeCaprio makes his way past the crowd shaking hands with some and making small talk with a few as they cheer and applaud for Charlie Croker. He reaches Charlie Croker and shakes his hand smiling full of joy for his godfather.

I know this is a great time for you Godfather and I hope that this is one of your most memorable joyous moments in your life. I am pleased and honored that you are the Godfather of LA you have built a great city and a home for me. Congratulations Godfather you deserve the very best and I'm proud to serve under you. I sir will never forget all that you have done for me. Thank you for everything a congratulations again on a great job!

Decapario walks back into the family and lights a cigar then waves and shakes hands with a few of the guest.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Charlie, you have waited for a while for this and it has been a long time coming, well done on making the step-up and good luck in the future.

Fernando tips hit hat and wanders off

Report Post Tip

Moqmed, jumped out of his car in a hurry, for he had just got the news that our beloved city of Los Angeles finaaly has a godfather. Weaving in and out of the crowd he spots Cross shaking hands with the Charile Croker. That's godfather Charlie Croker from now on. Out of respect he went over to the bodyguard and asked him for permission to congratulate the godfather. The bodyguard stared at him, but then started creasing with laughter.

"You're a cautious one aren't you kid , hehe, don't worry about it, pay your respects and enjoy yourself." And with that Moqmed, walked over to Charlie and..

"Sir, I just want to congratulate you on having a such an honourable title and from what i've heard you've surpassed the right to behold the crown. Have a wonderful night and joyous time as being our new Godfather of LA." He raised his glass into the air, and along with everyone in the celebration at once congratulated Charlie Croker. He offered his right hand, and Charlie Croker accepted the handshake with a big smile on his face.

Moqmed then felt someone grab his shoulder and saw that his family were calling him over. He paid his respects and wandered over to join his family.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Our NEW GodFather!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL