Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:25:01
Page:  1 
TCL's Grand Opening FREEROLL $1.5M Guaranteed Started by: TWENTYCHARACTERLIMIT on Mar 07, '11 00:50

After a long day of committing felonies, drug trades, and extorting money, you decide to sit down at your favorite bar. Outside the bar, you see an ostentatious flyer posted. You walk up to it.

Introducing TWENTYCHARACTERLIMIT's Land O'Fun Grand Opening FREEROLL!!

Join us in our grand opening tourney this tuesday night where everyone has a chance to win a chunk of TCL's cash!!

Buy-in: ABSOLUTELY FREE

Prizes (15 or less players - $1.5M Guarateed!)

First - $900,000

Second - $400,000

Third - $200,000

Prizes (16-25 players - $2M Guaranteed!)

First - $1,000,000

Second - $500,000

Third - $350,000

Fourth - $150,000

Prizes (26+ players - $2.5M Guaranteed!)

First - $1,200,000

Second - $600,000

Third - $400,000

Fourth - $250,000

Fifth - $100,000

This is NOT a winner-takes-all tournament!! Many places paid = More chances to win TCL's cash!!

This will probably be the first (and only) FREE tourney to set off our poker season.

Time

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

7:50PM (Pacific)

8:50PM (Mountain)

9:50PM (Central)

10:50PM (Eastern)

3:50AM (MR time - sorry to our European players!)

Registration Instructions

If you don't have a PokerStars account already, go to www.pokerstars.com, download the program, and create one. It's pretty simple.

Then, go to the Home Games tab > Join a Poker Club > put in the following info:

Club ID (Number): 335796

Invitation Code: wawaweewah

Your Name: (put your MR account name)

Send me a message so I know to approve you.

Once I've approved you, click on Home Games tab > TCL's Land O'Fun > click on the tournament > register.

Let's shuffle up and deal!

For more information, go to: http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/149692

Disclaimer: I ask that you abide by one rule: Don't be an ass. Poker is meant to be a lighthearted, fun game. Don't spoil it for everyone by being a bad sport. If I find you to be a verbally abusive player and/or bad sport, I reserve the right to not pay you and remove you from the group without notice.

Report Post Tip

See's the flyer and immediately drops to his knee's in depression begging people to teach him how to play poker...other than Striphe.......who has taught him only how to lose...

Report Post Tip

Yes he was very good at that...I do miss him and his gambling ways.

Report Post Tip

Jin smiles at TCL.

I'm glad to see our world does not have a lack of gambling ventures. :)

Sounds like a great bundle of fun, but unfortunately, I wont be able to make it.

Report Post Tip

It doesn't hurt to give it a shot, Cavilini, especially if there's no risk involved. Beginner's luck, perhaps? :)

Report Post Tip

Melis noticing there was a free buy in skips nearby to TCL. 

This looks like a lot of fun. How can anyone pass up such an opportunity?

Looking around as she checks her wallet.

Did I mention how glad I am that its free buy in?

Giggling away she runs off to find a bar to get a drink in. 

Report Post Tip

CHpistol sees the flyer and reaches into his pocket.

Gotta find a couple bucks for a cab to get there!

He pulls out a wad of pink slips and police fines. CHpistol expected a wallet.

to himself, quietly God, please, I can't go to jail wednesday, y'need to lemme win!

Report Post Tip

TCL smiles at the eager gamblers.

Some of you have joined the club but have yet to register for the tournament. Don't forget!

Report Post Tip

Alright, 24 hours 'till we shuffle up and deal! Still taking registrations.

Report Post Tip

I'm so excited. I've already been getting practice in!

Report Post Tip

Tournament starts in about 2 hours!! Still some time left to join in on the fun!

I've decided to add another 100K to each of the payouts just to round things out. They are currently at:

First: 1M

Second: 500K

Third: 300K

Report Post Tip

Melis takes a peek around before stashing her money. Whistling as she once again comes out.

That was an awesome tournament. I enjoyed it. Sorry about taking you out though TCL but how could I pass up that much money?

With a grin she takes off in the night. 

Report Post Tip

SousChef raises out his seat with his hands in the air watching the final card being flipped by his pocket kings held up against Crazy_Melis's pocket queens....

Carzy_Melis what's a girl to do with a hand like that heads up i would have called to. It was a tough fought battle and you made me earn this win good game. Also thank you TWENTYCHARACTERLIMIT for putting on such as lovely event hopefully this just the first of many to come ;)

SousChef takes one last look at the cards on the table and places his winning in his briefcase and walks out the backdoor...

Report Post Tip

Thank God I got third! Now we only have to eat the family dog!

Report Post Tip

You guys did great! I was going to come out here and post the winners, but it seems you've all beaten me to it. Enjoy your boasting... for now :)

TCL goes back to counting his massive stash of credits, looking for more ideas to throw his money at people.

Report Post Tip

as jayin757va reach in his pocket and puts out 100,000 and says i like 2 gamble lol

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: TCL's Grand Opening FREEROLL $1.5M Guaranteed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL