Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:25:13
Page:  1 
FDL rises, TVJ emerges. Started by: Silenzio on Mar 07, '11 04:50

It had been a while since the sit-down with his boss and right hand lady of FDL, and the day had finally come for Silenzio to prove to himself and his new Godfather of Los Angeles, Mr. Croker, that the decision made during their sit-down, was a decision that the heads of FDL would not regret, Silenzio had been given the nod to head the family as his own, and he was determined not to fail his Godfather. Silenzio would uphold what FDL stood for but he would not be running FDL, that family was still to be ran by Mr. Croker, the family that Silenzio inherited however, was about to get a makeover. And Silenzio was out here today to make that known to any man or woman wishing to join his family. He smiled as he looked at the Mafiosi present for his speech, and cleared his throat.

"For those of you who might not know me, the name is Silvio DeSantis, most people call me 'Silenzio' in Los Angeles, due to my nature, I guess. It's just a nickname that stuck with me since my younger days back in the old country, before I came to the States, I was one among many young men facing life in prison, the easiest way out of this was to rat on my famiglia, but there was never a reason for me to be a pentito, the life I lead was my choice, so for me the only option was to keep my mouth shut and hope for better days rather than ruin what my boss in Sicilia had built, I went to prison at the age of 19 and during my 6 years in prison, my lawyer came to visit me every month, it was mostly to tell me how things were going on the outside and if someone on the inside needed to be dealt with. The last time he came to visit me was different however, he told me that I had earned myself a reputation, within and outside the walls that were holding me back, and he said because of this an opportunity to get out of prison had arisen, an opportunity to start a new life...but not in Sicilia."

"Apparently, Mr. Croker knew my father from his time in the old country before he moved to America, Mr. Croker had heard about my achievements in Sicilia, and was told I rather spend the rest of my life in prison than rat on people who had practically raised me to become the man I am today. It was at that moment that I was told, if I chose to, Mr. Croker could arrange for me to escape, as a favor to my late father, but in return I would have to serve Mr. Croker and his famiglia in America as it would no longer be safe for me in Sicilia, I didn't hesitate to agree to this, my father had only good things to say about Mr. Croker whenever he mentioned him, and I wasn't about to throw away the only opportunity to leave the hell hole I was in. My lawyer forwarded the news to my old boss in Sicilia and everything was arranged for my escape nearly a month later, Mr. Croker himself was there to greet me when I arrived in Los Angeles, and his late right hand lady, Ms. Molson, took me under her wing and treated me as if I was her own son, for a man that had lost his mother and father at a young age, I was honored to be part of a real famiglia again, and even though I miss my brothers and sisters in Sicilia, I know they're happy to see me standing tall once again, as a free man."

Silenzio looked at Mr. Croker and Requiem, nodded at them with a smile and looked at the other mafiosi standing before him. "And it is with great honor that I take on the responsibilities as a leader in Los Angeles, my thanks and utmost respect go to Mr. Croker, the late Ms. Molson and Requiem for believing in me and for giving me this opportunity to run a famiglia of my own. I also had a few words with Mr. Croker in private, about the future of my famiglia, Mr. Croker carries the FDL name with him and will continue to run that famiglia, and those who are left under me, will be known as The Valiant Jousters. It is an old name used in the past, possibly long before most of you even came to the States, but it is a name that raised great soldati, a famiglia which my bloodline was proud to lead once, and even prouder to lead yet again."

"When it comes to recruitment, not much will be changed, but there's something that people need to know before asking any mafiosi in our famiglia to sponsor them, ranking won't come easy in TVJ, you have to truly earn your button with everything that you do, you won't receive your button solely on the crimes that you commit around here, I need to know that your loyalty is to the famiglia and that that loyalty is above any loose affiliations outside the famiglia. Getting your button is a privilege, and the only person who can show me that you've truly earned that privilege, is you, and if you're not up to the task, keep searching for a famiglia that might accept you, we want hard working and dedicated soldati in TVJ, your rank is what you make of it in TVJ, and respect for you will either be earned or lost with your words and/or actions."

Silenzio cleared his throat again and took a good look at everyone present as he straightened himself and placed his hands behind his back, "I guess that concludes what I wanted to say today, I'm looking forward to working alongside Mr. DeCaprio, Opus, BubbleBeard and Souschef under our Godfather, Mr. Croker. And if there's ever any problems with any of mine, either me or my right hand will be around to deal with it, just let us know, and if we happen to be out of town at the time, I'm sure Mr. Croker or Requiem would be more than happy to help you resolve the issue." Silenzio bowed his head to the men and women as a sign of respect and smiled at them. "Thank you all for taking time off your busy schedules to hear me out." He said and looked around in the crowd one last time before he looked at Mr. Croker and Requiem and winked.

Report Post Tip

Florrie stood in the crowd listening to Silenzio. As he finished speaking she walked up to him and hugged him.

Congratulations Boss. Florrie said with a wink. It was an honour to work for our now Godfather CharlieCroker and I hope to work just as hard for you now that I am a Valiant Jouster!

Florrie smiles and hands Silenzio a box of cookies.

Report Post Tip

Listening to Silenzio's speech a smile comes to his face.

It has been an honor serving with you under Mr. Croker and it will continue to be an honor to serve with you as you lead your new family. Congratulations Boss on the new family and also on your new promotion to Don. So much to celebrate.

Hands Silenzio a box of cigars.

Report Post Tip

Levi steps forward and shakes Silenzio's hand.

We have not talked much at all before. But you were Charlie's Left Hand Man and you worked hard for our city. This Auth is well deserved. It is a great day when Charlie Croker takes Godfather and we have another man stepping up and building his own HQ along with the rest that already stood within the great city of Los Angeles. I wish you the best of luck on your business ventures and if you are ever in need of some sort of help or fancy a chat. My door is always open. Again, Conratulations to you sir.

Report Post Tip

Silenzio accepted the cookies from Florrie and munched one with a smile as he looked at Benny and nodded, he handed the cookies and cigars to him and turned to Mr. Leviathan, he then shook the gentleman's hand and swallowed the cookie, "seen you around Sir, never had the pleasure to speak to you as I kept mostly to FDL members at the time, but I'm sure that will all change now, and thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it a lot, Mr. Leviathan." He said and looked at the others, "you two as well, thank you for the cookies and cigars, it's an honor having you with me in TVJ." He told Florrie and his right hand.

Report Post Tip

Flash Fire stands around while listening to Silenzio, checking his pocket watch from time time. After a few well wishers have pressed his palms and offered their gifts he steps up to Silenzio.

"Well Silenzio looks like your doing well for yourself, I can't see anyone in Los Angeles regretting this decision. I brought you little something to keep in your office I better be invited round to drink it."

Flash gives Silenzio a large crystal decanter filled with a fine imported cognac.

"It's from my private reserve so you know it's the best that money can't buy."

Report Post Tip

Silenzio looked at the cognac with a smile and then embraced Flash Fire, patted him on the shoulder and nodded at the gentleman.

"You know you're always welcome to drop by anytime, be it business or just to have some fun. I'll make sure to keep it well hidden so that Mr. Croker doesn't drop by one day to steal it. Thank you, Flash." He said and looked around making sure Mr. Croker wasn't hiding somewhere in the crowd.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: FDL rises, TVJ emerges.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL