Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:15:24
Page:  1 
Crime Library Started by: Warnerr on Mar 08, '11 02:47

As Warnerr wanders off in search of a great novel to read he heads to his local library. Warnerr approaches the library and stumbles upon a section know as CRIME. "YES!" screams Warnerr from inside the quiet library. "This is the section i have been looking for!" Sadly when warnerr approaches he realizes something, The shelves are completely empty and there is nothing to read. I must say this saddens me but also arises a great opportunity for our community as a whole to share with one another the great stories of crime history.

In this section of the library it is dedicated to crime stories. I am looking for your favorite crime stories. These stories preferably can be filled with great details of long sick and twisted drawn out murders stories from notorious killers who have went down in the history books, or it can be something like a hilarious moron who has done something so stupid and has got himself in trouble for it. Either way make sure these stories are worth while. This is also highly encouraged to be mafia based. Realistic or fantasy also welcome if your willing to put the time in.

Report Post Tip

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/138704

this one's a pretty good story about a bank robbery and the aftermath... The story takes place in Los Angeles.

Report Post Tip

Could these be the kind of stories that have happend in the past for some of us?

I mean.. there are a lot of people that are passionate about talking about there previous experiance and putting them into a storytelling well eh..story.. lol

It is a good idea though to get a crime section up and going it will be a good touch to this big library of ours..

Report Post Tip

I agree nothing wrong with a little history of our own Leonidas and i would love to hear more

Report Post Tip

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/142089

This is another good one. A choppy ending because of that war...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Crime Library
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL