Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:06
Page:  1 
A Second Auth in Las Vegas Started by: Zephyr on Feb 25, '08 19:53
Zephyr comes to the street, proudly bringing -TheJackOfHearts- with him from the HQ and giving the young man a wry smile before beginning to speak

Friends, it is a great honour to be introducing this young Made Man to you tonight.

His bloodline, albeit perhaps not the most experienced, has made a phenomenal effort since it arrived on these shores, and particularly in relation to activity here on our street.

His hard work within the family has earned him a chance to prove his worth as a leader. He will be setting up alongside Orwell in Las Vegas.

Between them, we trust that Vegas will be returned to its former glory. From speaking to the two new leaders, I know they have great plans for the infamous bar district of LV, and we look forward to seeing the fruits of their labour there in the near future.

Please join me in welcoming -TheJackofHearts- to Las Vegas.

Zephyr steps back to let -TheJackofHearts- introduce himself to the assembled masses
Report Post Tip
Congrats Jack, I have spoken to you briefly in the past. You seem like a good guy.

I am sure you and Orwell will do a great job in Las Vegas

Good Luck :)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations -TheJackofHearts-

Best of luck to you and your family in Vegas
Report Post Tip
Congrats Friend...

Its nice to see you get your chance... Good Luck in all your endevors.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Jack. Good luck in Vegas.
Report Post Tip
Congrats, Don't know you too well, But just thought I show some respect.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Jack!
Report Post Tip
I was on my way to get a sandwich, (I was thinking Ham and Mustard), when I overheard the familiar voice of Zephyr in the streets. I bustled through to get a closer look and see Jack stood behind him, buzzing with nervous excitement.

"What's going on, Jack's won a big tournament again I bet!"

Zephyr: "Please join me in welcoming -TheJackofHearts- to Las Vegas."

It seems he's won more than a tournament this time, he's won a city!

"Fair play mate, you've earned it! And now you have access to all the card playing you can handle!"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Second Auth in Las Vegas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL