Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:44
Page:  1 
The Wild Cards in Las Vegas Started by: -TheJackOfHearts- on Feb 25, '08 20:02
Jack steps out of his car and up to the podium overlooking the strip

Greertings ladies and gentlemen. I come before you today to announce the establishment of my very own crew right here in Las Vegas.

Jack begins playing with the deck of cards in his hand

Yeah, this is my kind of town and I've got some big plans for it. Look for us in the streets and the bars. This won't be business as usual as we will flaunt the law at every turn and plan to do it right in the face of the local fuzz. Feel free to join in our exploits as you see fit.

I would like to first thank the wise old men who deemed me deserving of this honor and all the bosses for their blessings.

Well I'm certainly not one for long winded speeches and I think I've laid out enough for know, but expect more later much more. Oh and be sure to come by and visit Vegas this towns gonna be pretty happinin' with me on the scene. Thanks see you around.

Jack gets back in his car and drives off towards his shiny new HQ
Report Post Tip
Walking through Vegas Johnny notice's some tabloids reading auth of Jack.

Congrats Jack! I'm sure a man such as yourself will do great things in the Sin city.
Report Post Tip
Louis was anticipating a great new start for Vegas, a city he has had alot of history with, he smiled at the idea of the two new auth's working along side each other as he watched Signore Jack make his speech

"I look forward to our two organizations working together"
Report Post Tip
On his way back from a visit of Orwell's new HQ, Turk overhears the announcement.

Congratulations, Jack, good to see LV getting back on track. I'm sure you'll play a big part.
Report Post Tip
Walking past the man who had just spoken I see a small crowd had formed around his exit.

"sounds like good things to be coming from that man."
Report Post Tip
Well Done man. Go You i wish you all the best
Report Post Tip
Congratz -TheJackOfHearts-
Report Post Tip
Welcome to Las Vegas Jack; I am sure we can achieve much in our time.
Report Post Tip
congrats, Jack, I wish you good luck in vegas
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Wild Cards in Las Vegas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL