Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:07:37
Page:  1 
Supervillains... do we have them Started by: Kerney on Feb 26, '08 02:31
A Super villain is a variant of the villain character type often found in comic books. Super villains often have colorful names.. *cough* Cheese *cough* Prince *cough* Sorry about that..

Right, Villains also have costumes and other eccentricities and most concoct complex and ambitious schemes to accumulate vast power and suppress their adversaries... Really!!! I'm drawing a blank here...

Super villains are often used as foils to superheroes, Not sure if we have those? To be honest i skimmed that topic... Their extraordinary brainpower and superhuman abilities make them antagonists for even the most gifted heroes.

In short someone's always gotta be the good guy so someone else can be the bad guy. It's no different now then the past has been.
Report Post Tip
In my honest opinion, I believe your suggestions are quite accurate, though I have no quarrel with the current situation whatsoever, I noticed this little snippet from someones speech quite recently.

Rummaging around in his jacket pocket, Louis finally produces a note with a scrawl upon it

However, Vegas is Vegas, we all love it, sex, parties, rock and roll, well, I couldn't leave it empty for too long.
Report Post Tip
kerney get's my vote for Super villain

Oh wait did i say that out loud!!

I really do not tink we have anyone here right now that you can really call a Super villain such some may be bad but they are no Super villain
Report Post Tip
I am not sure I understand the question but I saw a guy walking down the street the other day smeared in Blue cheese.

Could this be the start of something which you speak of.
Report Post Tip
Not only do I rob old ladies, I thoroughly enjoy it and my heinous actions are often accompanied by maniacal laughter. Do I qualify?
Report Post Tip
Those old ladies knew what they were getting into. No shame in mugging, Orwell. Everyone must consider our sins. Justice and karma tends to worm it's way in.
Report Post Tip
No Orwell as we all know that SunTzu follows close behind you handing each old dear $500 for feigning sheer terror and thanking them with a quick fumble.
Report Post Tip
Orwell i would say your a very close candidate, this one may all come down to your super villain costume..
Report Post Tip
Nothing is more sinister than me in my birthday suit Kerney.
Report Post Tip
Well at this time Kerney I need to remind you of my deeds. I have mugged old ladies, robbed 7-11s, robbed a bank. Just to name a few, but there are more dasterdly deeds. I walk around in the summer asking how about this heat. And let us not forget the time I stole your wallet and your identification. Enabling me to be you. I then donated money in your name to charities, helped old ladies cross the street, took a girl on a date and didnt try to get in her pants, I then helped build a church in Rwanada, climbed mountains to look for a cure for cancer, spent days with children in a burn unit, plus I have written the worlds longest run-on sentance. HAHAHAHAHAHA

*Rungs off in his fuschia colored one peace jumpsuit, with matching mask, and yellow cape!*
Report Post Tip
Is that hair protruding through that awful fuchsia colored suit?

Birthday suit?? Superhero in a Birthday Suit??

Kerney, your debate here has really drawn out an interesting crowd...

VERY interesting.

Seroquel turns to walks away in her striped pastel blue and pink pants suit with a pastel purple cape embedded with a fancy "S" logo on the back, stops, raises her fist in the air, points to the sky and suddenly disappears as if she were not even there at all...
Report Post Tip
She can't be a villian, to much fashion sense.
Report Post Tip
Whilst on my way to breakfast, I noticed a small, oddly dressed crowd gathering around Kerney. I thought breakfast could wait and meandered over for a quick looksie.

As I got nearer, snippets of conversation were coming through the crowd:

"SunTzu follows close behind you"

I was listening too intently and someone bumped into me, I gave them a stare and continued to tune back in:

"with a quick fumble."

Strange thing to say, I must have missed something, then I heard Orwells riposte:

"Nothing is more sinister than me in my birthday suit"

I made a sharp turn, deciding that breakfast was in fact, a much more pressing matter than I had initially anticipated . . . .
Report Post Tip
So do we have a villian or not??
Report Post Tip
Snake_Eyes. Anyone that could create a plan so fiendishly cleaver and yet so diabolic it involves the patience of being kind to burt, Homeless, religious, mountain climbing old ladies.

All the while with the goal of souring my reputation instead of with slander, defamation and lies.. But with Kindness!!! Must be pure pure evil..

Not to mention that jumpsuit!

I think your cape winked at me.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Supervillains... do we have them
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL