Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:15:18
Page:  1 
STL Protection Order Started by: Khujo on Mar 09, '11 13:51

Do to the recent loss of Don Rickett's, I ask that you let his family find a new place to call home. The names are as follows:

Scarface_ | SharpEye | RedRoses | Neal_Caffrey | Tor | Floyd-the-Old | GHOST_ | WilliamWallace | Sofia | Fat-Tony | scotty774 | Coral | Lee_Kelly | Skadi | JaimeCollier | War_Zone |BettyPage | Dicko | BillyTheKid | Elitist

Thank you in advance.

Khujo ~ Rest in Peace Ricketts

Report Post Tip

HighWayMen have been informed.

Report Post Tip

The Cocky Type have been told and I'm sorry for your loss.

Report Post Tip

After paying his respects to Don Ricketts, Silenzio approached Khujo outside the church.

"My condolences to you and St. Louis for this great loss, Khujo. The Jousters know the deal and will allow for his family to find new homes."

Report Post Tip

The city of New Orleans has been informed. We are sorry for the loss of St. Louis.

Report Post Tip

W.O.M.P. have been informed. We are sorry for your loss.

Report Post Tip

iz srry hooman Ricketts are be eated by ebil kitteh. Mebe u shud fink of gard dawg 2 halp keeps u safe?

Report Post Tip

RIP Ricketts - Preiddeu Annwn has been informed

I'm not sure this is the appropriate thread rofldog

Report Post Tip

This is a sad day for sure, another great man to be cut down in his prime?

The least we can do is ensure his family make their way to safety over the hours and days to come.

Tanda shakes the hand of Khujo before thanking him for providing us with a list of people to be led to safety

Report Post Tip

My sincere condolences for STL's loss. It appears gun malfunctions are killing our leaders faster then any war ever will. Detroit mourns your loss.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: STL Protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL