Get Timers Now!
X

May 22 - 01:21:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
No need for container crews anymore Started by: Maverick-Kane on Apr 11, '20 08:44

Let’s be real.

1) A grown man doesn’t need permission from anyone to state what he thinks should be done. Containment crews are absolutely useless, because there are more than enough leaders and space in the families. For Izzy to think they are still necessary what it means IN MY EYES/ MY OPINION because that’s all this thread was. Is that we have leaders who aren’t doing what they should be doing, according to his standard.

2) Patangeli and I have been friends for near a year. I wouldn’t lie on him lie this, but when he texts me something I believe it to be true. All I’m saying is he and Izzy can’t both be telling the truth. The fact that he is openly trying to deny it, knowing I have the texts. I want to apologize to squishy, it’s obvious that you had nothing to do with this and I over reacted towards you. It was the leaders of PH that decided what to do.

3) I never got “permission” from anyone before posting this, why? Because I didn’t need to. This reflects my views and my views alone.

im done, not replying again. Y’all take it easy.

Report Post Tip

Container crews aren't useless, and I don't believe Maverick was trying to say they were useless, PlagueDoc. He has said they are useless NOW, but not useless as an idea or concept. They were clearly necessary after the war, as there was no where for new people to go straight away. They have provided a good 'middle man' service during the time the game needed them.

There are now more than enough space in crews for the container crews to be disbanded, however that doesn't mean they should be just based off this criteria.

The criteria was laid out before they set up, as other's have said, and until all those criteria are met, then they shouldn't be disbanded. It's not a case of leaders not doing what they should be, it's just a matter of time before percentages hit what they need to, so in that sense I disagree with Maverick.

I can't believe he was shot over an OOC thread though. Seems a bit of an over reaction in my opinion. CL's can do what they want though (within reason of course), cause they're CL's.

Report Post Tip

Containers are a nuissance to the power structure 

Saying that makes you just as narrow minded as he was. Maybe his texts weren’t such a lie.  

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I’ll see if I can summarize the contents of the thread so no more slander or confusion erupts from it.

This thread was created by Maverick to voice his opinion on container crews, suggesting giving them three days to get their members sorted out and disband, as now with the wars being over they are not needed according to him. This was quickly corrected as no city has any authority to judge how the leaders of the container crews can manage their crew, being the gods were the ones who opened them in the first place. Guidelines had been posted on what conditions would be met for them to disband.

Ignoring the personal accounts, as LHM, and without any prior communication with any other uppers as far as I know, this thread was posted, which brought the image up that the entirety of PH was behind it. That brings up serious issues to the city itself and caught most of us off guard. 
This is from what I know and have collected. I am not moving on the points directed at targeting others for being “emotional” or any of that matter.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

CONTAINER CREWS MAKE THE GAME BORING AS FUCK

Report Post Tip

@AngryYoda - container crews are not for the benefit of seasoned players, they're a result of seasoned players.

They won't be around much longer anyway, and the constant commentary and derision has made this a thoroughly unenjoyable ride for me... so much so, that I doubt I'll ever offer to do this again.

Report Post Tip
KingProer, that’s a genuine shame. People who volunteer to do this to help the game out shouldn’t feel like that. Apologies that you do.

Hopefully if this opportunity ever comes around again, I hope it never has to as that would be that the game was destroyed by war, but if it does I hope you reconsider your stance.

Wow literally a fuckin day later, the container crews are gotten rid of. Almost like THEY WEREN’T needed anymore, great job Patangeli, you whacked someone who would have gone to bat for you over anything. 🤣😂 games a joke.

Report Post Tip

New players want to do only one thing at the start, shoot other players.

Feeling the need to no life my ass off for months to horde hustle points and credits just to get a chance to build a gun is shit craic. 

Lower the bgs and the gun cap. Lets make it so a year old account is something to brag about. Lets get more people shooting eachother.

Lets have fun again!

Pantageli is a joke.

As far as container crews, it has become the new fad for what the last 3-4 years? A direct result of the same old CL's and GF's driving down the population for quite a few years. The revenge trend started around 2012 and they are still at it. Minus a few people who said fuck it.

I got a couple questions for Angry Yoga. You stated: "New players want to do only one thing at the start, shoot other player"

First off, you are sending mixed messages with your statement. On one hand, I'd say you been around for 3 years give or take a year. On the other hand much longer. which is it?

And are you suggestiing the mafia theme be rid of and carry on with the wild wild west theme that has taken place for many years? 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: No need for container crews anymore
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL