Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 21:59:38
Page:  1 
Katani Share Market Started by: Tatsmuki_Katani on Apr 11, '20 12:32

Hello , everyone after my run with Horse race gambling , i have thought of starting a Share market in MR .Now the system i have derived is a bit complex , but is profitable & fun for everyone .It is a bit complex and might require you to read this post again from the start if you lose me somewhere in between , but once you understand the system its not that difficult to work with 

I have initiated this project so after reading this post you have questions & suggestions  i would be happy to clear them out , just drop me a mail 

Market : Now we all know there is no real market present currently in MR which can fluctuate share prices or evaluation of the company , so a system has been created which is not taking into account the BD or the market of MR its based on Dice and further i would be explaining how 

Company Listing : 5 Companies have been listed with random names , you can check them out in my profile , these companies are totally random and as of now they only have a nature of business but no history , information or anything , all these 5 are up for purchasing and can be bought to give them their information as in their history , their performance and other essential information about the company (RP can be combined here to take them to Business districts so that it creates a more realistic approach) 

Basic Nature of the companies are :

Whiskey Brother's ( whiskey production ) 

GTX Motors  (Car engine manufactures)

Wicked Stitch  (Clothing brand)

Rock Stone Security (Insurance company)

Telexsy  ( Telecommunication )  

RP can be combined here to make them unique and more fun , but it is not required to be listed on the market ! 

Evaluation : Now every company has the evaluation of 5,000,000$ in the start so each company is purchased at a price 5 mil $ , this evaluation of the company is the value of the company ! evaluation of the company can go up and can go less so if you think its highly price then dont worry you can get it all back + the evaluation you earned for example :

Whiskey brother's started with an evaluation of 5,000,000 $ when the C.E.O buys it , when it is saled back to me if its valuation is 6,000,000$ then the person will receive 5,000,000 (his initial purchase) + 1,000,000 (Extra evaluation earned) now the C.E.O can sell his/her company when ever he wants till then the 5 mil is save with us ! , 

But if the company evaluation drops to 3,000,000 then the C.E.O will only receive that amount and lose his 2,000,000 $ so its on the C.E.O to keep or sell his company any time ! 

Now how will the evaluation fluctuate ? usually this used to depend on market conditions , trends, sales etc but we dont have that here in MR 

so the mechanism of DICE : https://mafiareturns.com/dice.php  Comes into play , this is the main part of the whole system which is explained below :

In dice we can roll upto a number , here we will roll up till 12 and the outcomes will decide the share price & evaluation of company

Dice will be divided into two parts , half part from 1-6 and second half 6-12 , any number rolled above 6 will add 10,000 to the share price of the company and also the to the evaluation of company for example if a 10 is rolled then 6+4 = 10 that means 40,000$ will be added to the evaluation and also to the share price of that company , if 3 is rolled then 6-3 = 3 therefore 30,000 $ will be deducted from companies evaluation and share price , 

market time is between 12:00-18:00 (in-game hours) ,

from 12:00-13:00 dice will be rolled once then a break from 13:00-14:00 , again from 14:00-15:00 dice will be rolled then from 15:00-16:00 break , 16:00-17:00 last market roll , 18:00 Market fluctations wil be announced or you can be in the #DICE channel to see live fluctuations and do your maths ,

only between 12:00-18:00 you can sell and buy shares! 

Share Price : Each company starts with a share price of 10,000$ market dice rolls will fluctuate these share prices so one can buy and sell them , hold them or transfer them to someone else !

for example one person buys 10 shares @10,000 $ it will cost them around 100,000$ then if a 5,2,7 is rolled for that company for example then the share price would be standing at (+1,-4,+2) that is +10,000 , -40,000 , +20,000 which means -10,000$ 

so atm the current price of the shares have dropped by 10,000$ which makes it at 0$ so if the user sells those 10 shares he will get 0 amount for it but if he holds on to it to sell it later then he can sell it later if the market improves , if a share price drops to negative then the person will have to pay that much amount to sell his shares for example

shares have dropped to -10,000 $ x 10 = -100,000$ so if the user sells his share atm he would have to pay 100,000$ to sell them , every user is allotted 200 shares per account , you cannot buy more than 200 shares combined ! 

Now how do companies profit from these purchases ? every company will have a treasury of its own with me ! , these treasury will hold the money acquired or lost due to share trading ! when a C.E.O sells his company he will also get all the amount in companies treasury after deducting my 20% brokerage ! 

so companies make money from all the angles , and so do the share holders !

this is the complete system , if you have any questions please hit me up if you have read till here then it means you understand the basics of it

Regards ,

KATANI GAMBLING'S 

Report Post Tip

Also please note , that 3 companies should have been bought for the market to trade on them ! and companies are being sold on a first come first basis ! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Katani Share Market
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL