Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:14:34
Page:  1 
St. Louis as it stands. Started by: Expendable on Mar 10, '11 05:11

Expendable steps out of his coffee shop and begins to address the people standing outside in the streets.

Due to yet another malfunction of a gun, our city has lost another of its fine leaders. This leaves us without a family leader to take charge of the dealings of St. Louis.....until now.

As Don Ricketts first auth in the city before his untimely demise I have decided to step forward and assume the responsibility of control of St. Louis. After approaching and gaining the approval of the four Godfathers I stand before you a proud yet humble man. I realize the expectations and the responsibility of this decision as its one that my family line has taken upon itself in past times.

I will of course be working very closely with Khujo as his family line and mine has worked together on matters before in this thing of ours. It is something I look forward to once again.

This will be a long road ahead of us to once again begin the rebuilding process of St. Louis but I feel we can accomplish this in time.

And so it begins.....

Expendable returns back to his office in his coffee shop to sign a few documents and take care of family business.

Report Post Tip

Gaius walked up to Expendable, pulling a cigarette from his pocket he nodded as Expendable said he piece.

Losing yet another leader to a gun malfunction is never an easy thing to swallow. We all take that risk with every shot we make, but we take that risk to protect the one's we love, our family.

I am sorry for your loss Expendable, while I know the shoe's you fill to be massive one's. From what I have heard, you are the right man for the job.

Report Post Tip

"Am sorry to hear of Don Ricketts death, STL has not had alot of luck lately but hopefully it will change soon and I wish you all the best Expendable."

Lil Wayne walks away from streets

Report Post Tip

Oldboy listens in from the crowd of people, standing far enough back to stay in the shadows, unnoticed for the time being. Waiting for the new City Leader to finish his speech he slowly steps out, the light off a street lamp striking his face alone as he catches Expendables eyes, he gives him a nod, 'good luck brother' he says too quiet to hear but Expendable understands. With that he steps back into the shadows leaving the crowd behind.

Report Post Tip

As gaius has already said, it is proberly the hardest thing to deal with as a city when a leading light is cut down in his prime due to faulty workmenship from weapon manufactures. I have no doubt that you as a city will step up to the challenge and go forth proudly as Don Ricketts would of wanted.

Report Post Tip

Out of nowhere, The Macho Man soars through the air and lands his famous elbow drop on an unconscious Theodosius.  He gets up and addresses the folks in the streets.

I AM GLAD TO HEAR THE CRIME FAMILIES IN ST. LOUIS ARE STEPPING UP AND CONTINUING WITH BUSINESS AS BEST AS THEY CAN.  LOSING A LEADER IS SOMETHING WE ALL DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN, BUT SOMETIMES IT SNEAKS UP ON US.

With Theodosius still lying unconscious on the ground, Macho gives him a stomp to the face.

EXPENDABLE, YOU ARE A TRUE MAN AMONGST MEN.  ANY MAN MY BOSS THINKS HIGHLY OF, I SHALL DO THE SAME.  OOOOOOOH YEEEEAAAAAAAAH!

Macho hands Expendable a Slim Jim, gives Theodosius another stomp to the face, and struts on down the street.

Report Post Tip

I really wish the city of St. Louis the best. I know you all have had to deal with a lot the last few days. I am sure the leaders that are in power will step up and bring the glory back to such a fine city.

Report Post Tip

Hearing of some rare good new`s Coral, still grieving of the loss of Don Rickett`s jumps out of the taxi and scuttles into the coffee shop avoiding getting wet looking for Expendable to congratulate him on this new demanding role. She see`s Expendable sitting in the far back of the shop at a booth, watery eye`s, sipping coffee, and browsing the obituaries.Expendable see`s her with a soft an subtle smile stands up, Hello Coral it is good to see you.Hello Expendable good to see you as well, she hugs him and gives him her best wishes of rebuilding St Louis back to it`s beauty.Please sit down Coral can I get you anything? Damp and chilled Coral order`s a hot chocolate, And start`s to tell Expendable a story that she heard her elder`s speaking of in time`s of rough.She over heard her elder`s say when it rains it pour`s. Expendable my friend it sure has been pouring on St Louis as of late and we are all drenched in tragedy at this time,But the sun will shine soon she explains to Expendable, We are so far at the bottom, there is only one way to go from here, and that is up. I have faith and with extreme confidence you can do this. Regaining her warmth and feeling much better, Coral explains to Expendable she hates to cut this conversation short but has a flight leaving in an hour and must be back at the airport, Congratulating and hugging Expendable once more,she takes her last drink of her beverage and rushes out the door to the taxi and vanishes down the street.

Report Post Tip

While passing through St Louis Suspect just happened to pass the most popular coffee shop in the city and was able to catch the latest announcement from Stl's newest city head.

I can only imagine how devastating it would be to lose two St Louis city heads to a gun malfunction..I can kinda relate as I lost my father and grandfather to gun malfunctions myself..St Louis was a great part of my ancestry in the past and I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors with in the city.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: St. Louis as it stands.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL