Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:59
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Startup Roll table on the 'Manage' > 'Profile' Page Started by: _Tish_ on Apr 12, '20 08:34

It would be fantastic if the start up roll numbers reflected the addition of any hustle points purchased. Or a seperate column was added with start up + Hustle Spend = Total skill?

1. Everyone keeps a track of this ina seperate spreadsheet which is something i hate that this game needs. There will be calls of 'Just dont be lazy and make your own record!' Well, we all do keep our own record but i just think thats massively unecessary, it could be right there. 

2. "You will give away game mechanics because every time you do a felony you can look at the page and see how much your intimidation has increased by". No, im talking about recording Hustle Point spend only because we already know this is a +1. All other increases to these stats remain behind the scenes

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I would prefer not this absolutely fucks newer players if I am reading this right.

some stats should ebe hidden. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Make it look cleaner on the hustle page instead of us having to count all the +1s

Report Post Tip

donny_donowitz I think you are definately readng it wrong, hows does it fuk the newer players?

Report Post Tip

Not sure how it fucks newer players, Donny.

This just makes it so you can see totals for how many hustle points you have spent on each skill, and adds it to your start up roll.

So instead of just saying Street Smarts 49%, it would say: 

Stat.                Start up.       Hustle points spent.       Total

Street Smarts:     49%                     20                      69%

Personally I don’t see why not. +1 for me.

(I hope that’s formatted how I wanted it to)

Report Post Tip

This would be handy indeed, +1 from me.

Report Post Tip

I'm with this idea, provided you could still see the original roles.

So something like what chalk showed, or where it would show something like

Street Smarts: 71%(8)

with the number in brackets being what you added with Hustle

I'm against it. I appreciate some folks want to make it easier. I prefer there to be a bit of work and skill involved. To each their own.

Slash, there is 0 "skill" in counting down your literary of hustler purchases on the hustle page,  so as far add I'm concerned,  your statement is illogical. 

Report Post Tip

I met you guys in the middle and added totals to the hustle page for each stat.

Report Post Tip

Nice one Squishy

Report Post Tip

Good option! Cheers Squishy

Report Post Tip
Phillli-Stein.

Nothing illogical about my opinion, if you actually read it properly I did state work and skill, so in this scenario clearly work would be the requirement.

Not that it matters, as always things have been made simple for us.
Thanks squishy
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Startup Roll table on the 'Manage' > 'Profile' Page
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL