Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 23:56:56
Page:  1 
OOC money request Started by: VoxNeruda on Apr 12, '20 21:26

So basically my character's persona is one to beg for money but I figured maybe I would try my luck at this OOC forum as well.  A lot of you are showing statuses of 'wealthy' and/or 'rich' and I was wondering if anyone would mind parting with a little bit of that money to send over to me so that I have some money as well.  

Also keep in mind this is OOC so please don't respond in character.  I've noticed a lot of people doing that and that is not what this forum is for.

Please mail me direct if you would like my anonymous key, if you prefer to remain anonymous.

Thanks and Happy Easter

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $650,001 Tip
Mailing you for an anonymous key seems counter productive to remaining anonymous.
Report Post Tip

Please mail me direct if you would like my anonymous key, if you prefer to remain anonymous.

Hmmm... there's something not quite right there buddy. See if you can figure it out. 

That's my donation btw - the gift of wisdom.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm glad I didn't give him my money.

Would YOU want to give money to Cletus?

Report Post Tip

Well, some might say it's begging, I think initiative should be rewarded...so I've sent something your way, Sir!

Report Post Tip

finally, a good target for my hustle transfers. MR needs a resident bum to toss our coins to.

Report Post Tip

If I was your CL I'd kill you for begging.

I only gave you money because we look alike

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: OOC money request
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL