Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:57:32
Page:  1 
ShiftyWaffle Opens In NY Started by: Tanda on Mar 10, '11 19:38

Tanda steps out onto the streets and looks back at his HQ in the great city of New York. After watching some of his members coming in and out of the building, he spots one of them strolling and it gets him thinking for a little while before mumbling to himself.

That guy has worked damn hard to get where he is now. Although he's never asked for anything, he has earned the success he's had with us so far. Never once has he caused me any problems or spoken out of turn, he does what is asked of him to a high standard. Never been followed back here by the authorities, he knows what he's doing.

He turns to one of his bodyguards, Vitaly, and gestures to him to suggest his assistance is required. Taking a cigar from his outstretched hand, he nods to suggest he should get back to looking out for him again.

Before he is able to put the cigar up to his lips, he notices this man again walking out and away from him. He shouts towards him to get his attention.

Hey, ShiftyWaffle! You're needed, get over here!

Tanda waits for ShiftyWaffle to make his way over to him before handing him the cigar and giving a smile.

So, Shifty... How've you been keeping yourself today? Ah, never mind that actually. You're one of my most trusted workers, you know I appreciate your effort around here. I have a new job for you...

I know this is something you've wanted for some time now and you haven't asked for it, I like that. I've been speaking to Whatsername about the future of our city and we're in agreement that we could do with someone else around here to sure things up. I'm confident you're the guy to step up and prove me right. Now, I don't want to hear anything from you right now. Just go and do what you have to do, you know the score.

Tanda hands ShiftyWaffle a brown paper bag and he opens it up to reveal a substantial amount of money.

Take that and don't question where I got it. The less you know, the better. I want you to buy your own place around here and make it work. You always have been, and will be a good friend to me so you know where I am if you ever need any help.

He starts to gather a few people around who have been looking at them for a short while and and are surely wondering what was going down.

I would like to introduce you all to ShiftyWaffle, a great man and an asset to New York. He will be leaving my operation as of now and will be making a name for himself. I know he'll be a great addition to the already exceptional leaders of New York city.

He gives Shifty a firm handshake before he shuffles back into his HQ to make arrangements to fill the gap.

Report Post Tip

Congartz Sir wish you all the best.

Report Post Tip

Melis had been strolling by when she heard the news. Jumping in excitement she rushes over to Shifty.

Congrats! I'm so happy for you.  

Report Post Tip

<em>Raises his glass</em>

Congratulations Shifty, i know you will do fine.

Report Post Tip

OOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!!  SHIFTYWAFFLE IN THE HOUSE, BROTHER!!

Macho hands ShiftyWaffle a few Slim Jims.

HERE YA GO, MAN!!  DIG IT!

Report Post Tip

It's Awesome to see you doing your thing again Shifty, i'm honoured to call you a brother. I believe that Don Tanda and Godfather Whatsername have made a fine choice and i know you'll do great things. It's an honour to work for you sire!

Report Post Tip

Shifty nods to Tanda in acceptance

I will do my upmost to enforce the values you have bred into me sir.

Id like to thank you for your guidance in my time in your family.

I will not disappoint you, Whatsername or New York!!

Shifty scurries off to get things rolling on his building construction

Report Post Tip

good luck shifty.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations ShiftyWaffle.

Report Post Tip

Shifty you have earned this. You have worked very hard for Tanda and New York and have shown you have all the makings to lead a wonderful family. Congratulations, I am very excited for you.

Report Post Tip

Congratz ShiftyWaffle!

~Duff

Report Post Tip

Congratulations ShiftyWaffle. Best wishes in your new position in New York.

Report Post Tip

Lydia hears the commotion in the streets, and being as she is always up for a little party, she goes to investigate.

Mr. Waffle has been auth'd. Oh my goodness congratulations friend.

Lydia walks up to Shifty and offers her hand, but quickly changes her mind and gives him a big hug.

I am sure you will make a great addition to New York.

Report Post Tip

A wise choice I believe, Boss.

Congratulations Shifty, I know you bring all the qualities needed to succeed in this role, so the best of luck to you.

Report Post Tip

Suspect heard that Don Tanda had an announcement to make in New York but was running late..Just like Suspect always late for everything, especially since he picked up a legitimate job to throw off the authorities, it was taking a lot of his time up..He finally made his way to the Big Apple to catch the announcement. He heard what the Don had to say, he didnt know Shifty personally but knew if Don Tanda was giving his blessing for the man to set up shop than Shifty had to be a solid mobster. Once Tanda said his piece Suspect walked over by the two mobsters and shook their hands.

"Im sure you have made an excellent choice here Don Tanda, it seems you always do..I just wanted to say congratulations to both of you, this is a great day for all of New York."

He than nodded to both men as he headed off down the street to the closest bank to make a "withdraw"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: ShiftyWaffle Opens In NY
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL