Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:15:20
Page:  1 
Tor Smash Started by: Tor on Mar 11, '11 01:34

He smashes really hard cause he's a giatn person in the world, then he joins the circus and for a few years he goes and lifts things heavily above his head in which to display his power to all of the weaklings in the world. Then he gets shot by a gangster and then he dies, but then a guy comes and finds out that he's not really dead and then he makes him alive again to which Tor gives many thanks and then he joins the underground world of the mafia. When he becomes the Mafia he is at first very small, not literally of course! HA! HA! This is his sorty! 

"Move the bodies to here Tor. We need them here."

"But why? I can't lift these fucking things more they are heavy like they're really not light at all."

"That's because they're dead dummy. Ha! Ha!"

"Wow you're a rude fuck aren't you? Tomy take care of him."

*Shoots this lug in the face and then laughter erupts*

"Ha! Ha! Now that's what you call a dead body."

After moving the bodies... Tor goes to the store and buys food and then goes home and a guy comes in and tries to shoot him but Tor knows karate and wins.

Holy shit. That is bad, they are after me! The mafia is! I thought I was one of them! BUT NO! THIS IS A TWIST IT WASN'T THE MAFIA THAT TOOK ME UNDER BUT NOT THE MAFIA IT WAS THE FBI!!!!

NO!

Tor then is now on the run from the Mafia for accidentally joining the FBI and the bodies he moved were MAFIA BODIES!

ANOTHER TWIST HIS MOM IS THE LEAD OF THE MAFIA!!!

BUT SHE'S DEAD!!!

COME FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TOMORROW!!!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tor Smash
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL