Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 05:48:24
Page:  1 
April 28th Started by: SINGER on Mar 11, '11 08:30

A true Story from SINGERS younger past.

SINGER sits down with his friends that were gathered around.

Sometimes we all get a little lost in our own worlds. Sometimes we forget about the people within our lives. You see It was four years ago when my old friend had been shot down.

Takes a sip of glass of water.

I started sith grade with the kid. He walked into class late i was there bright and early. He was the class clown and all the girls had the crush on the small italian american boy. He had no father and was one stubborn kid. His sense of humor was out of this world, he made even the most senial old man start to laugh. John Michael was his name.

Before we were friends i can remember one day he slammed his locker shut. His locker was right above mine. Almost split my head wide open. He would never really care that i was there. He would walk on to his classrooms and hang out with all the popular kids while i was stuck with all my nerdy friends.

I wasnt really popular you see, but as the years grew we became friends. Now one day i had a surprise birthday party on april 28th the day after my own birthday and John michael shown up and spent time there and celebrated my life. I was happy he and many otheres were there. We all hung out and enjoyed our time together as friends.

SINGER pauses for a minute and looks out a picture he was holding.

Time split us apart as much as my own choices of just not taking the time to stay in contact with JM. It was my senior year of high school. I went to Centennial and he went to Cimarron. I got a phone call at around Six o' Clock.

SINGER, SINGER, JOHN MICHAELS DEAD MAN. HES DEAD.

The voice on the other side had killed my thoughts on all else that was circling around. John Michael was much of a partier. He was at a party one night and hung out with a few of his friends. He said, "Life is such a beautiful thing." He talked about how life was great and how lucky he was.

The next day as he walked out of the house to get in his white car a man grabbed him, He shouted to John Michael about his car. Appearntly the tires went flat and he blamed John Michael for it. A fight broke out between the two men. The man easily overpowered the younger John Michael. When help arrived the man started to get his own face beaten in.

The mans brother ran outside and jumped in the fight. It was a giant brawl. The man himself ran back inside the house grabbing his gun he came back out and pointed it at John Michael. With both arms in the air John Michael cried out to the man "Please dont Shoot!" The mans rage blocked him of all rational thoughts. The bullet was fired. He stood over John Michael and told him he wasnt so tough now.

John Michaels last words were, "Tell my mom i love her."

SINGER looks at the crowd. With a sigh he gets up and puts his coat on.

This happened four years ago. If you love someone please tell them you never know when you will be gone.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: April 28th
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL