Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:33:17
Page:  1 
Hungover. but Still New Orleans Started by: RoRoG on Mar 11, '11 20:16

RoRoG steps out on the street after what he thought was a successful Mardi Gras event to talk to some people gathered around his headquarters. His hangover had finally subsided enough for him to speak to the people without looking like someone drunk on tiger blood.

Hello everyone. I know things have been a bit crazy over the past week and a half and we got a bit behind due to the Mardi Gras festivities and some personal reasons but I would like to officially announce two auths within the city of New Orleans.

Turns to sammy-loves-rico who was nearby to say some words to her.

First of all, sammy-loves-rico who has already been working as a leader for a week will officially run the Angels in The Shadows. I guess a week removed from the event that served as a prelude to your auth some of the emotion is gone but you did an amazing job helping us pick up the pieces from Anthony_Bellarosa's sudden demise. You worked hard even before that as a member of The Shadows and you definitely earned the opportunity to build your own family. I look forward to you achieving a lot and I know you'll be a great leader in your own right.

After a short break he then turned towards BananaBender who was on his other side.

Next, I'd like to give my blessing to BananaBender to officially lead the The Order of The Black Rose; Bender's Division. As Anthony_Bellarosa's Right Hand as well as before that as a member of The Shadows of Manhattan you worked hard for your city and your leader. I know the circumstances in which you're leading a crew under Bellarosa's banner is a bit different than you may have initially hoped but I know that you can carry on the strong family that he was building and make it your own.

RoRoG then turns towards the crowd that was continuing to build and finished his speech directly speaking to the crowd nearby.

I hope all of you send your best wishes and congratulations to these two as they have worked hard to get into the position they are now. I know they'll both run amazing families deserving of honor and respect within the city of New Orleans. Thanks for your time.

RoRoG went back into his headquarters along with everyone else so they could celebrate their successful Mardi Gras event as well as the promotions of two new leaders. He decided it would be a Salsa Saturday and ordered a Mexican meal.

Report Post Tip

After putting away her Mardi Gras beads and cleaning up the drinks, Sammy steps up to RoRoG.

Thank you so much, this position is very much appreciated and I will not let you down.

Sammy then walks up to BananaBender and shakes his hand.

Congratulations with your auth, I look foward to working with you in the streets of good ol' New Orleans.

Report Post Tip

Cleaning up the front entrance to his locals business George flips to closed sign back to open business as usual. Thu customers come flowing in as he exits the front entrance. Walking over to the sidewalk he lights a cigarette. Taking a long settle drag he looks up to more celebrating coming down Bourbon St. Taking a sip of his tigers blood he slowly stands up to see what the comotion is all about.

Well done Sammy and Mr. Bender, it was very unfortunate for us to lose a great man like Anthony, but I assume you guys will go from where he took off. You have both been great to work with and I look forward to your ideas in the future.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on the Mardi Gras success,I have always liked speaking to your bloodline godfather.And congratulations on the auths they won't let you down

Report Post Tip

Good job on the Mardi Gras event, it was a delight to see and worked well. I hope to see such events on a more regular basis.

Congratulations to the two new auths, i wish you the best of luck on your new ventures.

Report Post Tip

BananaBender stands and waits while his Godfather speaks and walks up to him and shakes his hand and turns to Sammy and shakes her hand also

My Godfather its a pleasure to have been working for you for this long and its a great honour and a pleasure that you have allowed myself to set up and give me the honour to carry on the crew that Bellarosa left behind. Sammy, though i may have only been working with you in your crew for a short time i saw the potential that you have and look forward to seeing what you can accomplish in the future. thank you both of you and looking forward to working with you in the future.

Report Post Tip

Katie and Premeir had found themselves both in New Orleans at the same time. Their busy schedules kept them traveling around the country and usually just missing each other. It was quickly decided that they'd have lunch together to go over crew things.

As they stepped from the restaurant, Kati's arm looped in Premeir's, they both noticed a small crowd gathering down the street. Katie pulled Premeir towards it, curious to investigate. When they reached the group, Premeir pointed out the New Orleans Godfather.

Guess being in New Orleans today was a double lucky.

Katie whispered with a smile. They watched and listened to the speech. ROROG was announcing the two new auths. Once he was finished an applause erupted from the crowd.

While at lunch today, Premeir and I were just talking about the great success New Orleans has had while under your rule.

Katie smiled.

Like many here, I'm very happy you had a successful Mardi Gras and Congratulations to your two new auths.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hungover. but Still New Orleans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL