Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:40:15
Page:  1 
The Rebirth of a Black Rose Started by: BananaBender on Mar 11, '11 21:41

BananaBender stands outside the derelict building what he used to call home, it was still fresh in his head the night his friend died right outside the very building and still sends the blood coursing through his veins when he thinks about it. Yet time had past and the death of the family was still going to haunt him but he was ready to do something about it. A couple of days after the dreadful night which took one of his dear friends away, Godfather RoRoG came to him asking if he would like to take over where Bellarosa left off. He didn't need another second to think he wanted it, to carry on what his friend had started only to have it taken away. A smile creeped across his face when a hand led upon his shoulder he turned to see Bamboo the son of his good friend and newly appointed right hand turned to see a few other people coming up behind him.

Ladies and gentlemen, New Orleans and the 8 cities.

Today is a good day for me and my bloodline and even though the mournful downcast is yet to settle with the memories of loss.. Today i re-open what was once Black Rose. Holding very close to my heart everything that was The Order of the Black Rose, i will keep the drive and determination Bellarosa nurtured and instilled in the family. Black Rose was a home to many and we became a family in the short time we shared. Its this family that meant a lot to me and has given me the strength to not only step into some would say, over sized shoes.. but make my own mark here in this thing of ours from everything Ive learnt along the way.

As a work man came he asked if he wanted the old sign taken down he just shook his head thats staying there he explained to the workman but wanted something else up there too. the workman grinned a little and made eyes at BananaBender so he slapped him with his gun and told him to get the work done. 2 hours later a new sign hung under the previous sign.

The Order of the Black Rose

The Benders Division

Time to make this a home again!

Report Post Tip

Congradulations BananaBender, i know that you will be as good crew leader as your father was

Report Post Tip

Congrats on bringing the roses back from the dead, it was very much needed.  I hope you will match bell's leadership skills and make this family what it once was!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations! You'll do great :]

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, It is wonderful to see the Black Roses up and running again, I'm sure you will help the city to continue to thrive.

Report Post Tip

SINGER walks up to bananabender and gives him a hug.

Honestly, who could be better fit to continue the beautiful family. Brother i am so happy you chose to revive the name Anthony_Bellarosa (RIP) had started. I am even more honored to see the greatness that will unfold from your leadership brother.

SINGER walks to the street corner and enters the local bakery shop.

Report Post Tip

Bamboo walks upto Bender and hands him a boquet of black roses.....

"Congratulations old friend. I'm sure you will do a great job in achieving heights with this family!"

He looks to the heavens then looks at Bender...

"My father is smiling from way up there. Congratulations brother!"

Report Post Tip

Walks up to her old friend & kisses each cheek

A bit of luck from the BlackRose herself    laughs out

Congratulations dear friend, I wish you all the best. I'm sure you'll do great..

Report Post Tip

Congrats man you deserve this, I wish your family the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Suspect was wondering the streets of New Orleans when he seen a good friend of his out on the street addressing a crowd..He imdeatily walked over to see what BananaBender was saying..He stood in the back listening and was very happy that he got blessing from his godfather to set up a crew of his own. Suspect waited for everyone there to say there piece to his good friend and than when everyone was done he walked up to congratulate him himself.

"Your Godfather has made an excellent decision on giving you this opportunity." He paused for a minute. "I have heard great stories of your forefathers running their own crews with great success and Im sure you will also make them proud. Not only will you be making all of New Orleans proud and your past bloodlines but also Don AnthonyBellarosa would most definitely be proud that you have continued his legacy."

He than walked up giving BananaBender a handshake followed by a manly hug.Before walking off Suspect wished him luck.

"I know you will do a bang up job so there is no reason for me to say good luck with everything, cause I know you will do a great job running your family."

Suspect than looked at his pocket watch noticed that he was running late for his flight back to New York and hustled down the street to the airport.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations BananaBender, I wish you the best of luck and I know you will make your city proud!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations mate you'll do fantastic Bell would be proud

Report Post Tip

Once BananaBender announced his family, Katie's hands came together to show her happiness for the new mob boss.

Congratulations Sir! These are bittersweet circumstances with the death of Mr. Bellarosa, but I'm sure he's very proud of you. I'm excited that what he started you will continue on.

Katie turned to the boy she had paid to come along with her. He held a white medium sized gift box in his hands. He was fiddling with the black bow as she nodded at him. The boy parted from her side and approached the right hand of the new crew, giving the box holding the fine bottle of whiskey.

Congratulations again and I hope you enjoy the gift.

Report Post Tip

Lil Wayne comes walking out a bar in New Orleans he looks over to the streets to see his good friend stood in the middle with a crowd rathering he makes his way the and listens to BananaBender.

"Congratulations mate, its great to see you in bold you deserve it and I cant think of anyone to do a better job than you. I look forward to seeing you in action mate. Good Luck."

Lil Wayne walks over and shakes his hand and smiles.

Report Post Tip

Walking along the streets Stallion hears a loud roar of applause from further down. Hand on gun, being careful as always, Stallion starts to make his way to the noise, keeping to the shadows. Old habits die hard. Making his way around a corner, Stallion spots the jostling crowd surrounding a man. Standing at the back Stallion listens to the mans speech. A smile creases across his face as he notices his friend Bamboo in the crowd. Making his way towards him, his eyes ever still wary, Stallion claps him on the back.

"Nice getting Right Hand man Bamboo especially to Bananabender. It's good to see his bloodline given a chance at running his own crew again."

Spotting a gap in the crowd towards Bananabender, Stallion makes his way towards him to offer his own congratulations. Standing in front of Bananabender, Stallion bows.

"I offer my congratulations Mr Bender. It brings me joy to witness you getting your own family as I'm sure it would bring joy to all of my previous bloodline who have had the pleasure of working along side yours. Best of luck and I hope we can form a bond of friendship like our previous ancestors."

With another bow, Stallion leaves Bananabender to be swamped by more people offering their congratulations. Passing Bamboo to say his farewell Stallion leaves the crowd and makes his way back to the streets, once more keeping to the shadows, eyes ever more alert.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rebirth of a Black Rose
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL