Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:44:16
Page:  1 
Have Some Guts and Do It Started by: Catalina_Piera on Feb 26, '08 19:15
Catalina takes a stroll in the streets and notices a crowd looking up in the sky. She is such a noisy person and wants to know what the heck is going on. On her way to the crowd, more people show up. She looks up and couldn't see much but then in a glimpse she sees somebody on top of the roof. The person screaming about losing his love in a war. He extends his leg and is about to fall ten stories. But being a little scared he pulls himself back.

The whole crowd was saying not to jump but there were a few others screaming to jump. And of course, I was one of them.

Jump you idiot, you can do it!

A few people look at Catalina in bad way so she shuts up.
Report Post Tip
Dro pulls his gun out and shoot the man on the roof..

That should do it..

But wait another man is on the roof, and he says he is gonna jump too.

Ok, I will let this one happen naturally
Report Post Tip
Spade happens to be on the roof and decides to have a little fun. She pulls out her gun and points it at the man

"Wanna jump now?"
Report Post Tip
Dro decides to climb uo to the roof, he pulls out his gun points it at Spade, and says "Shoot him or I will shoot you, and maybe even myself"
Report Post Tip
From a distance you hear.

Do it.
Report Post Tip
thinks to herself for a moment and then with a quick motion she kicks dro in the throat

"Really now sir?"
She then proceeds to push the suicidal imbecile off the building
Report Post Tip
Dro coughs, and pushes Spade of the building aswel, but she grabs his leg and he falls off too
Report Post Tip
while falling from the building she punches dro in the face. When she gets closer to the ground some random guy catches her

"Thank you sir."
She says smiling and kisses him on the cheek
Report Post Tip
Dro falls into a big pile of pillows, then runs up to Spade grabs her, and runs off into a dark alley... "yeh not so bad on the ground huh?"
Report Post Tip
laughs slightly, seeing as her men are following her everywhere

"Better watch out, never know when you gonna get wacked."
she laughs slightly manically
Report Post Tip
Lets Spade go, and as she walks off, Spade hands her a card and it has written on it

The name is Spade, My number is 555-8976.. Call me anytime sexy
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Have Some Guts and Do It
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL