X

May 19 - 21:27:46
Page:  1 
Tor smash artistically Started by: Tor on Mar 12, '11 05:47

Smash

Splash

Doopy

Dash

The mouse runs from the fire hat, yet he doesn't see the little cat, then he brings some diamonds from. my. mother. Dish. DISH!

So dish.

The dish runs around the moon.

Tor stops once and thumps another and then he goes to the mall.

DISH.

I am Tor.

Tor I am.

*snap snap*

DO NOT ENTER

ENTER AT WILL

What will you do? We don't know.

This is my third installment and in this there was a lot of Mafia going on, you just need to read between the lines, number four will be coming out soon. or will it be? So artistically.

Report Post Tip

Sits and listens to the man speak wondering to herself just what is in that bathtub brew he has been drinking

Tor all I have to say is that if I could understand what exactly you were trying to say I might have words to respond to this. Since I can not, I think I will have to leave you alone again on this lonely street corner.

Good day.

Angel walks slowly at first, then picks up speed wanting as much distance between her and this strange man as she can

Report Post Tip

While out strolling around Suspect notices someone that is obviously getting high on their own supply rambling on and on about nothing at all..He thinks to himself what the hell id this mobster thinking making a fool of himself in public like this..He than walks over to the very street corner the fool is standing on and asks him a simple question.

This is your third installment of what? He waits a minute for an answer Oh never mind I know, its the third installment of you doing all your drugs that you should be selling and making a profit on instead you are doing them all and trying to beg for money so you can buy more and get higher..At least hold a can so people can put money in it.

Before leaving the street corner Suspect tossed a dollar on the ground and keeps it moving away from the crazed drug addict.

Report Post Tip

Greatest piece I've seen in some time. Tor, you are keen to the things the senses cannot permit us to experience; and for that, I thank you.

Share more, if you are so kind.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tor smash artistically
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL