Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:49:24
Page:  1 
the current Godfathers Started by: TheLoveDoctor on Feb 26, '08 20:27
TheLoveDoctor steps out onto the street his truly amazing pink pin stripe suit drawing attention from all around him pausing a moment for dramatic effect he begins to speak to the masses

Hello everyone today i have came to you with a question, now to be honest this may be interesting or it may have just popped into my head by chance.

Anyways I want to talk to you about the main people in each of our cities. No not the Crewleaders and their Captains but the most important people around our streets, the person who everyone wants to be...

Looks around to try and work out who shouted out Kes

No I am talking about the Godfathers of our 6 cities.

Now my family line joined this world when two of our Godfathers were mere Crewleaders, I am talking about Anita and Scotland. Now as much as I saw of them I never worked or got to know them very much, and then there are the other Godfathers.

Javan over in LA, Public_Enemy in Vegas, Evsie up in Chicago and Chris_Moyles across in New York

Seeing as we never hear from these people due to their legendary status, obviously they dont need to show their faces anymore, they have people doing there work for them, when they were seen and heard more. Me, and possibly a few others would like to know what they were like.

Now maybe your forefathers worked for these people, maybe there are stories in your ancestors journals, im sure there are people around here that would love an insight into what made these people the legends they are now, so if your bloodline and theres did cross come forward and tell us what you know.

steps back and waits for the stories to come flooding in
Report Post Tip
I'll never forget when I was told the story of how my ancestor met the bloodline of ChrisMoyles in the coffeeshops for the first time. He had introduced himself as Will-C (Moyles was just a persona for the public) and was already a figure of great repute, though he always made time for everybody, even the goombas and gangsters as were my ancestors.

Ol' Will Cooper always made the time to talk to my bloodline, even when they barely knew him, and he came across as being a fun loving, magnanimous character to all who met him. Alas, my friendship with such a kind hearted man, and his friendship with countless others, were cut far too short; though it seems painfully poignant to remember such a great man exactly a year on from his passing.

Rest in Peace Will, you were a diamond in the rough and you'll never be forgotten.
Report Post Tip
Evsie was the first dominant force in the six cities. He was a man possessed who hit every rank in minimum time, trained a great gun, and survived many attackes. He was responsible for the UN stranglehold on the cities which led to the auths of Javan and Public_Enemy, two of the other Godfathers. None of them actually achieved the rank of "Godfather", but they were given those honorary ranks after an apocalypse wiped out the entire population of the country.

Chris_Moyles was made Godfather of New York about a year ago. It was another honorary rank, which was made after his alter-ego William Crawford died in a car accident while Consigliere Moyles had control of New York. Before taking the city as his own, Chris was a member of my ancestor's hitsquad in Anita's family. He was a joy to be around, kept everyone laughing, was extremely loyal and dedicated, and was probably the only person in the world who could keep Jesse James from being a fuck up. It's tragic that his life was cut short. He was truly one of the good ones. Things haven't been the same since he's been gone, and I don't think I've laughed much while performing my work here without him around. I might say that for me, the fun left with Will. Chris_Moyle's family eventually disbanded, leaving their former leader sat in New York, eventually going inactive. No one dared take a shot at him, even though he was never coming back. Had anyone tried, Ulysses certainly would not have hesitated to plant that person six feet in the ground. Ulysses later prayed to the Gods that Moyles would be taken from this world in a respectful fashion, and Chris Moyles was retired and given the honorary rank of Godfather of New York.
Report Post Tip
I hear that Kes fellow was a bloody leg-end!!!

Proper good bloke, if he was still here I would sex wee in his eye, fact!!!

As for the others, there all just aspired to what Kes was.

Its all true!!

HP
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: the current Godfathers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL