Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:35:47
Page:  1 
Some Changes in LA Started by: G_Freeman on Mar 12, '11 20:12

Freeman steps out to address the curious folks on the streets.

I am sure many of you are wondering just what exactly happened in Los Angeles yesterday. Well I would like to put some of the rumors to rest now. We were put into an unfortunate position. SousChef, Opus, and Cross-DeCaprio were found to have been plotting against our Godfather CharlieCroker, and obviously such an act cannot be tolerated. As such they were removed. It is unfortunate when things like this have to happen, but now that it is over let us take a moment to remember those who fell.

Freeman removes his cap offering a moment of silence for the fallen. After a pause he replaces it, letting out a brief sigh.

That being said, I am pleased now to bring you more positive news. With so many now homeless in our great city a new leader is needed. Someone who we know to be a hard working and trustworthy individual. That is why it is my honor to announce Los Angeles' newest authorization, Florrie_Hughes. We have no doubt that she will make us all proud and wish her the best of luck.

Freeman pulls out his trusty flask and raises a toast

Here is to The Valiant Drunkards of LA.

with that said Freeman takes a good long pull of his flask before placing it back in his coat.

Report Post Tip

Congratz Florrie i know you are the one for the job. and heres to the fellen RIP guys My God Rest Your Souls

Report Post Tip

Insanity takes a step forward and applauds the newly Authed Captain.

It was a sad day yesterday. I came home to find that my father had been shot. His Crew Leader and others had plotted a treacherous take down of Godfather Croker. Just to set this out of any persons mind. My father TheLeviathan wasn't apart of it. But I do not blame anybody for his death. Whats done is done. It had to be done. You can never be too careful. But I am happy to follow in his foot steps and work in the great city of Los Angeles and continue to help with its building in any way that I can. So again, Congratulations to Florrie and Godfather Croker for taking care of what needed to be done and now able to live a long prosperous life and keep buildin Los Angeles to even greater heights.

Report Post Tip

Silvio nodded at Mr. Freeman and patted the young Insanity on the back.

"I'm glad to see that they chose someone who had stood by me since our days in FDL, and who stood by her fellow Jousters yesterday to protect our Godfather. I'm proud to see her take this opportunity to raise a family of her own, TVJ and TVD are like brother and sister... a drunk sister, but still a valiant one. Miss. Hughes has my utmost respect and support in her ventures, and I'm sure she'll do great with the help of her RH Logan and LH Cali, congratulations Florrie."

He said and giggled at the name Valiant Drunkards as he made his way to her HQ to meet Logan for a cup of spiked tea.

Report Post Tip

Mrs-Doubtfire listens to what the Mr Freeman has to say..

"Thank you for letting the rest of us know what caused the events of yesterday to happen my dear. I want to pay my respects to those who fell however trust, loyalty and respect is a major thing in our lives ecspially our world and marriage."

Mrs-Doubtfire remembers her last husband who cheated on her so she cut of his ear. Mrs-Doubtfire then bows her head and mutters a prayer.

"Rest In Peace those who fell. You know what wrongs you did and paid for those wrongs with your lives. May your soul rest easy now. Amen."

Mrs-Doubtfire raises her head and looks at Florrie_Hughes

"On the next note, I want to wish you Florrie all the best in Los Angeles with Charlie and Co. I am sure you will make a great leader and do your city proud."

Mrs-Doubtfire shakes Florries hand and smiles. She then turns around and walks away to find a cafe

Report Post Tip

"As an outsider to Los Angeles my two cents dont really matter but I have nothing negative to say on the matter. It is a shame tho that these actions had to be taken but we have recently seen similar events take place and they have been successful. I imagine it was a very hard decision to make and follow through with for Godfather Croker but a man in his position can never be too safe. I wish Los Angeles the best of luck with everything the future brings the great city."

Report Post Tip

Best of luck to you, it is a shame the former leaders of LA acted in such a demeaning manner against their own Godfather.

Here's to a fresh start to new people in LA!

*tips hat*

Report Post Tip

On behalf of Miss Hughes, I want to take the time to thank Godfather Croker and Silenzio for this opportunity. I know that myself, Cali, Miss Hughes, and the rest of our family will endeavor to do our best to prove ourselves worthy of the trust that has been instilled in us.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Some Changes in LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL