Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:04:57
Page:  1 
What Is A Family Started by: Vassili_Sennheiser on Feb 26, '08 21:28
*Steps up and takes his spot on the street corner surrounded by fellow mafioso's eager to listen to what this stranger has to say*

Fellow mafioso's of this world

My name is Vassilli Sennheiser, I very rarely make an apperence in these streets of ours in fear of my sense of humour or opinion about things getting me in trouble, but tonight, I have chosen to come out here and talk about a subject that is very special to me, a subject about family and what does it mean?

A family can mean many different things to many different people, it can be about respect...,loyalty, protection...love and care..for fun? or maybe all of them.

To me, a family is about your brothers, your sisters, your parents and grandparents, the people that watch over you, give you a shoulder when your feeling blue, give you a voice when you go mute, but most of all, a family is exactly what it is, its a family.

Loyalty and respect can go along way, but within a family, it goes even further, to be with a family, you must be that family, be there for them like they are for you, dig them out of the hole they dug themselves into, speak out when someone is disrespecting them, hold them up when they feel like falling, be their support, live up to what you signed up for, because after all, you applied to join a "Family", not a run around playground where you can pick up and drop your friends when you please, a family is for life, not just for the weekend.

In this world, there is someone more important than your entire family put together and that is your family head, the person that bails you out of trouble, keeps you alive and puts you on the right road to success, the person in that special white suit that has proven he is worthy enough in this world to carry such a great an hourable tag, the person that is responsible for you still breathing today, becuase without him/her, there would be no family.

With all that in mind, does it really matter so much if they ask for a lttle donation now and then? is $20,000 out your pocket really going to bleed you? come on..the adverage person here must make at least 70K/400K a day depending their rank and how often they sleep, anyone making a mere 10K a week, seriously, are they really worth the room? this is Mafia, you don't work when it please's you, you work when your boss tells you to work, you work for the benefit of the family, not just for yourself.

The point to this rant is just a mere outburst of a recent speech I read, a silly mafioso getting his pants in a twist about his leader asking for a donation, although he is dead now, his bloodline will forever be rememberd as the people who would rather see their leader suffer so they can go for a quick pint after work.

Thank you

V.Sennheiser
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What Is A Family
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL