Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:14:35
Page:  1 
Here come the Drunkards Started by: Florrie_Hughes on Mar 13, '11 06:21

After the series of unfortunate events that rumbled the city of Los Angeles last night, Florrie had been called to see Godfather CharlieCroker to talk some things over. It was a conversation that was to change her life and she felt privileged at the opportunity to prove her worth, for Charlie had offered her the chance of having her own family to run.

She had spent the day trying to make the HQ a little more presentable, whilst nursing a bit of a hangover from the drowning of sorrows and minor celebrations. As she fixed her hair and tidied her make up, Florrie grabbed a quick shot of southern comfort before tucking something under her arm and heading out the front door of the HQ.

Looking around at those who gathered, some family members where looking a little worse for wear, so she decided to keep this brief, let them get back to the hair of the dog that bit them.

Ladies and Gents, I'd first like to offer my sympathies to those who have been left behind by the recent deaths in the city of Los Angeles. You all have my condolences.

Florrie nodded her head then cleared her throat.

It is also with great honour and pride that I take on a crew of my own, with the blessing of our Godfather, CharlieCroker. I'd like to thank him for his faith in me and will do everything in my power to not let him down. I'm also delighted to be working alongside my favourite pirate, CaptainBubbleBeard and my good friend Silenzio, whose family of Valiant Jousters I will greatly miss being with.

As she walked toward the front of the HQ, she opened the packet she had tucked under her arm and revealed a plaque which she hung on the HQ door, before turning around to face the gathering.

I'd like to present you with The Valiant Drunkards! Now please, come on inside and help us celebrate, drinks are on the house!

Report Post Tip

As Florrie started talking and went on with her speech, a shock drew on Pumpkin's face that changed to a wide smile after sometime

Congratulations hon, I know for sure that you have earned it and deserved your keys to a new HQ of your own. I am so happy for you and wish you the best of luck with your new business.

Report Post Tip

Bennie stood by nursing a hangover but listening closely to the words spoken. He turned to one of the petty theives next to him. You can tell a lot about a person just by the way they speak in public. It was obviously my lucky day when Florrie offered me her protection. He surveyed the man, thinking he had a long way to go. You should be so lucky as me.  Bennie pulled a flask and headed into the new HQ.

Report Post Tip

Listening as Florrie finished up her speech, a smile came across Benny's face.

Congratulations Florrie! We're glad to have you here in LA with us still, even if you aren't in the same family anymore. You'll always be a Valiant Jousters though in my eyes. I know you'll do well.

Heads into the large building for a few drinks.

Report Post Tip

Silvio nods in agreement with Benny and smiles at Florrie. "Like my dear RH Benny said, and as you should remember, the bond created when you became a Jouster, was for life. You'll always be our sister, Florrie, and if you ever need anything, you know where the old Jouster HQ is at." He said and hugged her before heading into the Drunkards HQ for some celebrating.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Here come the Drunkards
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL