Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 04:04:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
First Crewleader? Started by: Roberto_Carlos on Apr 20, '20 09:43

My first leader was a long long time ago called CountD in a little family called CastleD, the good old days.

Report Post Tip

I can't seem to remember my first crewleader (I barely spent any time on my first account before dying), but the first one that actually mattered and stuck around in my head was Koehler, LV in 2015. 

My most favorite one had to be Cesare_Torretta, Dead Poets Society from 2017. Really pushed me to be a great writer and was always so approachable! Ran a great crew of pure roleplayers -- was a great place to be in if you were a writer :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

God my first crewleader was PhantomGhost. Well over a decade ago! 

Report Post Tip

First crewleader was KingBenny. The best of them. 

Report Post Tip

Well, my first CL on here was Sherlock back in 2009 aka Revan. So it was definitely an interesting time and interesting to be apart of TSKOIS otherwise known as The Sekrit Krew Of Internet Sluts unless my memory is wrong. Met a lot of good people back then in that crew/city and many are not around today. 

My favorite CL is something that is hard to pin down honestly. Honestly I've enjoyed most of them even if they did not stand out as anything special or different over the years. I suppose a few that will always be people I enjoyed working for or even with were Sherlock, Cross-DeCaprio, Dagenham_Ter, Shaggs, Zaheer, and Zoom. About half of those being within the last few years. Honestly the only one from that group that I can't remember other names they went by is Cross even though I was his RHM for quite some time lol

Report Post Tip

I honestly do not remember who my first crew leader was.  I wasn't here long, a war broke out.  DEAD....  I never returned for quite some time.  

Report Post Tip

First crewleader: TokyoZombi

Favorite: Questionable, but I have a few I can always reach out to.

Report Post Tip
Ganelon. Good times.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
First I think was Lazyboy, way back when.

Favourite? Hard to call, memory is terrible. I do remember FatherJohn having an awesome family with subcrews (yay) that competed against each other, plenty of interaction. But I'll probably be biased and say Will-C because he got so immersed in the role, talked to everyone and anyone and didn't give too much of a fuck at the same time.

Recent years I'd say FFF and Goku. Both ran a tight ship but made sure all their members were involved in the family with plenty of communication. Reminiscent of the good ol' days.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Pedro Rourke.  Wasn't pleased how that turned out, but I was new and naive.  No hard feelings

Report Post Tip

The_Citizen in NO

Report Post Tip

First crew leader = Shiro 

best = Nebula very chilled n nice person

Report Post Tip

My first CL was Daera

Fucking Jer

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Living in the past again, bar?
Report Post Tip

Favorite and best crewleader - Innocence. Hands down. No one else has even come close.

Report Post Tip
Not sure if it was Dean Martin or Souktaker. Way way back
Report Post Tip
My first crew leader was Thoros. Had a blast
Report Post Tip

Barely spent time on my first account and couldn't remember much other than the CL was Animal and he died of a gun malfunction.

First CL I can remember consciously playing with was Visicaro/Clyde on Hunting Season at 2013.

Report Post Tip

Don't have a fave CL but it's nice chatting with FastFingerFreddy from time to time.

Report Post Tip

hard to remember tbh, ive been here a life time. I do however remember my first crew leader when i first had a decent enough account and that was scarin

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: First Crewleader?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL