Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 14:18:31
Page:  1 
A couple little known MR features Started by: enkindle on Apr 21, '20 04:00

So, apparently a lot of people don't know about a couple handy features that have been in the game for a long time. I figured since so many people on IRC didn't know about these a quick post would be helpful.

First is the little (somewhat hard to see) check box in the top right corner. Ticking this box will temporarily disable popups. This is of course only for those who have timers.

Second is anywhere in the game a player's name is a link to their profile you are able to hold CTRL and right click on the link with your mouse to get a quick menu and mini profile.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

The mini profile blew my fucking mind.

Report Post Tip

I love the mini profile, just found about it out now.

It got some issues though, when you click any feature (send message, pickpocket, bank transfer, wack,etc...) Instead of loading your target name, it seems to load the symbols assigned to the contact. for example if ChickenHearm is viewed as SEA:ChickHearn because I have assigned the name to a group with a symbol SEA, so when you click any of the previous features, the target will be SEA instead of ChickenHearn

Can you look into that please enkindle

Again love that feature

Report Post Tip

That mini profile is amazing! Game changer!

Report Post Tip

Mini profile is really good - keep going with the hints and tips for us newbies or oldbies that just havent been around for a couple of years.  Keep them coming please.  Appreciated for all those that contributed.

Report Post Tip

Thank you a lot for the tips!

I arrived today so I'm looking for this kind of insight!

Very much appreciated!

Report Post Tip

Wow thats pretty freaking cool about the ctrl and right click

Report Post Tip
Feel left out as I play on a tablet and can't do the mini profile thing.
Report Post Tip

Yeah, no mini profile for tablet or smartphone users. Bleh.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A couple little known MR features
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL