Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:40:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Chalk and Cheese Started by: Chalk on Apr 21, '20 15:36

Chyna patted Billie's hand as she spoke about taking care of her father. It was then that the owner himself, Chalk approached their table. Chyna smiled warmly at him, raising her glass to salute him. 

"Hello my dear friend. It is wonderful to see you. It does seem like it has been quite awhile. I promise we will be as discreet as possible. I'd hate to see such an awesome place like yours get shut down." 

Chyna's smile widened as she saw the bowl of soup in front of EdwardTeach. She knew that would make him happy. Reaching for a fry, Chyna popped it into her mouth and moaned softly, nodding at Chalk.

"I am definitely going to need another order of these, oh my goodness. Oh and definitely another bottle of the..." She raised her glass and waved it slowly, winking at Chalk, before draining it. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Teach couldn't help but grin at the reaction Chalk had over the wine. He lifted his glass and then took another swig before he spoke.

"My friend, I can assure you that there is nothing to worry about. The Magistrates in this city are paid handsomely to sit on their fat asses. You have nothing to fear of prohibition." 

He laughed and then licked his lips at the sight of his sandwiches and soup. It was starting to rain and this combination was perfect for such weather. He picked one up, dipped it in the soup, and took a big bite. He closed his eyes and smiled.

"My goodness Chalk, these are amazing!"

He looked to Billie and Chyna

"You ladies have got to try this combination!" 

Report Post Tip

After viewing the menu for what seemed like hours....Billie finally decided on the Cheese and Pickle sandwich and the Mac n cheese.  She picked up her glass and swiftly drank it all and sat it back on the table to be refilled.

"That looks amazing Edward. How is the soup? I love a nice fresh tomato soup. May I taste yours?"

Billie takes her spoon and dips it into Edward's soup before he even responds to her question. 

"Ooooh, that is delicious. Definately not a packaged soup. Homemeade for sure."

Billie looks up at Chalk "Please change that mac n cheese to the soup if it isn't too late."

"so, how are thing with you Chyna? How is business EdwardTeach?"

Billie waits for her food to come and has another glass of wine 

Report Post Tip

Teach was just about to speak when Billie reached over and took a spoonful of his soup. He laughed and saw her reaction. 

"It's amazing isn't it! But you need to try it with the grilled cheese!"

He took the slice he bit from, dunked it into the soup, and pushed it up to her lips getting soup on them.

"Try it!"

Report Post Tip

Having had soup just shoved up her nose.....Billie took a big bite from the sandwich, almost biting his finger in the process.

"Very tasty EdwardTeach. Even better with it all over my face and in my nose!  It kinda adds to the effect a little."

Billie grined at him as she took her napkin and cleaned her face.  

"I think i have a little basil still in my nose"

Report Post Tip

Teach laughed at her reaction, dipped the rest of the sandwich back into the soup, and finished it off. He grabbed his glass of wine and washed the bite down. It was delicious. He watched as she wiped her nose, she missed a dollop of the soup on the bridge of her nose. Teach grinned and reached over. He wiped the dollop off with his finger.

"Uh you missed a bit... there we go!"

He then placed the finger in his mouth and pulled his finger back out.

"Don't waste a drop."

He said and winked.

Report Post Tip

Chalk nods to the waiter, instructing him to get another order of the fries for Chyna. He disappears for a few minutes and emerges with the fries, placing them down in front of Chyna.

"Infact boy, bring an order of them out for me, please. I feel like enjoying a few with a few friends."

The waiter scurries back to the kitchen, along with Billie's order for the chefs.

"Never too late, Billie. One soup coming right up!"

Chalk smiles as he watches EdwardTeach wipe a bit of soup off Billie's face.

"There's no personal space when you're around, is there Teach!"

Report Post Tip

Teach laughed as Chalk joined them for a bit. He smiled and leaned in close to Chalk.

"Oh, with me there's always space to get personal."

As he got closer to Chalk he reached over and got a spoonful of soup, he started to push the spoon towards Chalk's mouth.

"Here comes the airplane..."

Report Post Tip

While walking through Detroit's business district going back to his hotel, Mojo wasn't even hungry but when he saw a place dedicated to cheese, he just couldn't help himself. Shouting loudly in his mind he thought "Cheese, cheese, CHEESE AND MORE CHEESE! I want myself a piece of this!!!"

Mojo entered the property and found the decor of black and yellow as the primary "eye candy" quite quirky. There was no time to waste though, Mojo went straight up to the counter and ordered; it only took him about 30 seconds to look at the menu and decide what he wanted - "Cheese twists, cheese and bacon loaded fries, halloumi fries and a grilled cheese sandwich please". Sat at his booth waiting for his food, Mojo was excited at the thought of the cheese coma he was about to put himself!

Report Post Tip

Taiga tried her best to eat clean -- salads, lean meat, you name it. But from time to time, whenever a particularly stressful event came up in her life, she had a dirty, oily little secret: she loved binge eating any greasy and deep-fried. Today was one of those days - her mother would be coming into town in a couple of hours. While this would normally be a joyous occasion in Taiga's life, there was just one problem... Taiga's mother had no idea that she had joined the mafia.

For all intents and purposes, Taiga was supposed to be in the States studying to be a doctor. However, when she arrived, she realized it was all a scam but thankfully escaped her captors before something terrible happened to her. Homeless and without a plane ticket back home, she ran into a few friendly faces in New York who welcomed her into their fold, and a few months later here she was, wherever "here" may be.

"Cheese and bacon loaded fries, please. Make it three orders. And some macaroni and cheese," Taiga paused for a bit in contemplation, feeling the guilt and nerves gnaw at her stomach. She could already see her mother's nostrils flaring in anger... "Actually, throw in an additional order of grilled cheese. You know what, I'll get one of everything and three of the fries."

Taiga sighed as she waited for her order. If she was going to get strangled by her mother later today, she might as well just have one last grand meal before the end comes.

Report Post Tip

Chalk noticed Taiga in the restaurant, patiently waiting for her food.

"Taiga, I apologise for the wait. I've been away conducting other business and it seems the waiting staff here don't like to work at any kind of speed while I'm not around!"

Chalk walks into the kitchen, handing the Chef Taiga's order, before walking back out into the restaurant.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe your mother may have worked with my father in Chicago a while back. How have you been?"

Report Post Tip

Taiga smiled courteously at Chalk and nodded. "It's no problem at all. Staying here for as long as possible actually helps my cause. The moment I step out into the world, I'm a dead man." She said with a lilting laugh, a laugh that was cut off abruptly upon hearing what he said next. "Wait... what? You must be mistaken... perhaps it was someone else? My mother's name is Miharu and she had always impressed upon me and my siblings that we should always stick with the right side of the law. I just... I just don't think that was her. I'm sorry."

Yes. There was no way... right? But her mother never talked about her youth, and whenever Taiga would bring the topic up, she would get angry. She also never talked about that scar in her shoulder that suspiciously looked like a bullet wound... She turned back around to face Chalk. "If you don't mind me asking, what was your father's name, Sir?"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Chalk and Cheese
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL