Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:04:53
Page:  1 
Pillow Talk Started by: Purr_Baby on Feb 27, '08 05:33
While I lay my head down to sleep last night many thoughts ran through my mind.

Who should I mug tomorrow, maybe shoot, should I start a bar, talk crap on the street in everyone threads.

Then I reliesed what can I do (nothing) I am but a servent to the boss. So I slept fitfully the rest of the night tossing and turning, loseing sleep mainly.

Then it occured to me why should I worry about things.

It was not my job to worry that also was the bosses job.

So today I am here just blissfully beating on little old ladys and grabbing a slurrpe every now and then.

With the occassion drug run to boost the pocket book.

It is a easy life here in the lower ranks of the family and I kind of like it.
Report Post Tip
Interesting and refreshing thoughts that were nice to hear, Purr. It's nice to listen to a mobster that is enjoying life. Good for you, your boss clearly provides the safety blanket that all under him deserve.

It is kind of nice being in the lower ranks of a family. Many extremely intelligent and wise mafioso have turned down opportunities to gain some positions of power in favour of this easy life. People like yourself help maintain a nice balance in the underground. If you ever decide to abandon your easy life in search of power, then I wish you good luck, sir.

Good day.

*swiftly walks on by*
Report Post Tip
Why I thank oyu for your comments Sir

I am a hard worker though :}

I am just relaxing while I am down here.

Chillin some would say :}
Report Post Tip
Listenes intently to what has been said

You take on life is interesting,

Id love to be like that however i always seem to take on more responsibility, always want to be higher rank with more importance, respect and responsibility. It would be nice to be a carefree Goomba with nothing to worry about however.

I might try that sometime...
Report Post Tip
*Walks past and stops as he hears what Platinum has said*

Yes sir, I think i'd have to say I am more like you..

I myself enjoy the ranking up within the family, given new challenges and possitions within the family.

I believe an easy and carefree life in this world will only end up making you weak.

*Carries on, on his journey*
Report Post Tip
I find myself so tired at the end of the day.

All that running away trying to avoid those old ladies and their killer purses, as I try and remove their jewelry from their persons.

When I hit the pillow, I'm dead to the world, I'm gone.

Granted I'm a good mafioso and I'm a religious man, so I just always pray that I don't wake up dead.

Y'know, wake up next to those pearly gates...
Report Post Tip
My concern would to be waking up smelling like fish
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pillow Talk
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL