Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:06:12
Page:  1 
Tor Smash (through the eyes of a frog) Started by: Tor on Mar 14, '11 02:48

Some stupid shit about the low quality of writing in our streets - PASS

Some stupid shit about a pickpocketing competion - PASS

Some stupid roleplay that nobody cares about except for the person that wrote it and their dumbshit friends - DOUBLE PASS

What do the people really want? I asked myself and for a while I didn't know, did they want action and adventure about a few mafioso trying to rob a bank in the dead of night; breaking into the lowest trenches of said bank and finding millions? Did they want a romance that brings out the heart of two of the mafia's finest as they do a crime spree through lower manhatten and end their trek with bullets in those same hearts of theirs that pumped so much love for eachother? Do they want a soap opera of sorts with many twists and turns that befuddle the mind and ask them questions that they've never thought they would ask themselves?

The answer is simple - they wanted the real grit. They wanted the truth. They wanted the mafia through the eyes of an amphibian! So this is what I will bring to them... this is what they will get... this is what they will hear. I present to you, TOR SMASH (Through the eyes of a frog).

TOR SMASH!!!

The man looks confused, many faces he makes as I hop around, I look through the glass of his home and wonder exactly what he is doing. Why am I so cold? Is it because I'm so far from the pond that I once lived? Has it morphed my mind so - that I do not even understand what happened to my family. I look at this man as he smashes so greatly, he smashes so brilliantly, he smashes so loud! I just don't realize why he does this but my small greenlike self cannot help but let out a singular sound.

RIBBIT! RIBBIT! RIBBBBBBBBIT!

It scares me what this man does. He is floating in the air now as an angel or perhaps a stork that tried to eat me when I was younger. Oh that stork, he was so fanciful with the way he flew around in the sky, before his attack landed right next to me eating my kin. I really didn't care though, because I'm a frog and I don't think we can care, or maybe we can; I've never really known what caring really is. What am I doing again? Oh yes! This man. He is leaving his house now and I follow him closely. Hopping and bopping my way through the streets until he reaches a lighthouse, this is so close to where I used to live, but I do not hope to return, mainly because that place fucking sucked.

After a few minutes I see him karate kick two men into the water. They cannot swim which is weird to me, I don't understand why they cannot because I thought everything could swim. Perhaps being a frog muddled my thoughts and I now expect everyone to be as I am, swimming came natural, but perhaps not to everyone. I will ponder this later. Or maybe I won't. I'm a god damn frog, we don't really ponder that well. Hmm. This makes me think of how close that word is to pond, I'd really love to be swimming in a pond right now, but I can't think of such things. It would upset me and I wish to not be upset right now, not while this man looks so upset.

FIVE MONTHS LATER

It has been a while since I last seen this large man. I do not remember what I've been doing, I'm pretty sure he was just shot though, he has been in the circus for a while now. I see a few men in black suits talking to eachother while the man lays bleeding - they are talking about tricking him in to working for them. I am not sure if this will work or not but it seems to be, as he wakes up he agrees to join the mafia and is now fighting for the men, I have been following him closely as he has been doing these jobs for the "mafia", he is doing many horrible things. My greenlike body cannot help but notice that he is being tricked so easily, how stupid can a man be?

Wait... something is happening! He has found out that these men are the FBI! He is running now and *SPLAT* He just stepped on me, but I think he noticed and is coming to help... I'm not sure why he isn't coming back, he had to have realized he stepped on a frog. Why oh why is this world so cruel to a frog like me... why oh why is the world so crue-

THE END

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tor Smash (through the eyes of a frog)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL