Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:35:22
Page:  1 
"Made Man" - Earn It Started by: Vassili_Sennheiser on Feb 27, '08 13:04
*Vassilli takes his spot on an old, rusty car which has recently been burnt out by kids*

Are you a Made Man? Do you actually deserve it? or are you just friendly with your leader?

Being granted the "Made Man" badge is such an honor, it shows that your hard work and efforts as a family man have been noticed and for that, your leader trusts you with the representing of the family name.

But with all that, it seems that its not always the case, why? well, perhaps because the new born Made Man is close friends with that person or new that persons father?

Being a Made Man is a gift of honor, you should be proud to wear it, but if you received it by just being who you are and who your father was, is there really any pride in it?

I good example of bad judgement in promoting a Made Man is when that Made Man packs up his bags and goes rogue, a clear sign that the leader never really knew the "real" person behind the name, an example of very poor leadership, although in some case's, I suppose you can forgive a leader if he "thought" that person, who he has known "forever" , wouldn't stab the leader in the back...or can you?

A "Made Man" represents not only the leader, but the entire family and sometimes it seems people have forgotten that.

The point to all this is small, but worth while, your Made Man for a reason, start living up to its honor and perhaps stop living the reputation of your father/mother and do it for yourself.

*Jumps off the car and runs away before slipping on a rotting bannana skin*

V.Sennheiser
Report Post Tip
Whisper was stopping by to get a burger when he heard Vassilli's words of urgency regarding being Made and was in strong agreement.

Vassilli I totally agree with you and if more men and women could adhere to your advice these streets would be a little safer.

Be safe and thank you for your time.

Whisper walks away to go across street to get that burger before he checks some business opportunities.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: "Made Man" - Earn It
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL