Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:03:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Orwells Unsponsored Started by: Numbers4Glory on Feb 27, '08 15:39
SillySausage sniffs

I smell BULLSHIT

SillySausage lifts up the distbin lid

Ive found you BULLSHIT, I was always better then you at hide and seek. Maybe if you had a wash I wouldnt be able to sniff you out?

1 2 3 4....
Report Post Tip
Selenity killed him
Report Post Tip
ForQue, no-ones threatened you. You made a statement about authing to kill, this statement was denied and put to bed before rumors spread.

As for asking what happened, I think we all want to know and in time, will probably find out.
Report Post Tip
I heard Altitude did a fanny fart and gassed Orwell
Report Post Tip
Well myself and my ancestors have been in this game a LONG time, and we have given up on getting high rank. Since I don't hang out in the coffeeshops I get killed all the time. It's become slightly pointless.
Report Post Tip
It was Selenity that killed my Dear Friend Orwell whom Ive never spoken with. :)
Report Post Tip
Ahh, so be it, my poor poor father, ForQue, spoke up against the 'powers that be' and got killed.

LOLZ
Report Post Tip
Ah no, you shot at Intervention's members is what got you killed I reckon...
Report Post Tip
What ever happened to OMERTA? You guys see someone take a shot and you run and tell your mom's like little girls? LOLZ
Report Post Tip
It's amazing...

Even a leader with such great talent to be a street speaker isn't safe...

Meh..

*Wonders off relizing that this world just isn't the same anymore*
Report Post Tip
How about we all shut the hell up, and go about are business, and keep all murders silent,
Report Post Tip
"How about we all shut the hell up, and go about are business, and keep all murders silent,"

Sez the person who just tried to frame someone and get them killed and who scammed me (my BAD) out of 17K
Report Post Tip
Hey all you have to do iz ask for the money back
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Orwells Unsponsored
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL