Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:07:25
Page:  1 
To The Person who Borrowed MY Wallet Started by: RevanIzNinja on Feb 27, '08 18:09
Can I please have those pictures back. I swear... i'm not doing what it looks like. The camera angle and the horrid lighting makes it look like there are two chickens.
Report Post Tip
We need to make copies of said photos. Spread them around...it'll be great fun.

Revan there is no need to try to justify the photos. If it looks like you're doing something in them, that is what everyone is going to believe, whether you say so or not.

Goes to find the photos and something to copy them with.
Report Post Tip
You will not find them. When I figure out who stole my wallet... said person is deadz0r.

On another note, whoever has my peruvian dick enlarger... please. It is not mine. I'm borrowing it. If you have a kind heart you will give it back without breaking it.
Report Post Tip
Looks around and finds his penis pump.

FOUND IT!!!

Tha Producer takes a look and reads "Property of RevanIzNinja"

Not yours eh?
Report Post Tip
What?

Shoots at the sticker that reads 'Property of RevanIzNinja'.

I see nothing there.
Report Post Tip
We all saw it Revan...no need to deny it.

Hands RevanIzNinja his penis pump
Report Post Tip
Inserts the painfully obvious Austin Powers joke here

Do you want them to reveal the book you wrote about it RevanIzNinja? I think I saw it at the local bookstore.
Report Post Tip
PS--I know no one has heard of Austin Powers yet in this time, but the book is still at the bookstore.
Report Post Tip
Runs away... with his penis pump.

I hate you guys! And again... if anybody knows of the whereabouts of my Pictures that have been obscured by HORRIBLE camera lighting. Please, and I repeat, PLEASE... send me them.

All 294 of them :/
Report Post Tip
ThaProducer has them.... i dont think hes willing to part though.... some of them are quite disturbing i have to admit, i could only get halfway through.
Report Post Tip
Why will he not part with them? They don't have much value, unless... oooh. I did not know he was into that sort of thing. :S
Report Post Tip
Just looks at ninja and silently nods
Report Post Tip
Well... this is sad news indeed. I'm sure that sort of thing is frowned upon in this times society. We can only hope he will be healed from his nasty disease quickly.

Revan walks away.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: To The Person who Borrowed MY Wallet
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL