Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:01:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Chuck's Churro Delight Started by: Charles_Barkley on Apr 28, '20 08:23

Foamy sticks his tongue out at MezzaninE and flourishes his tail in victory.

cinnamony blue cheese acorny churros you say? I..........I'm quite overwhelmed.  with custard?

Report Post Tip

Say one thing for Logen Ninefingers... Say he doesn't share food. Ninefingers holds the Churro well away from @VemomousBlackBeetle with a grimace.

"It's a Custard Churro" Logen points to the queue towards Charles_Barkley. "See that guy there, yeah the tall one. Stand in the queue & order your own, they are delicious!" Logen bites into the churro with gusto. Logen waits while VenomousBlackBeetle orders her Churro. The enthusiasm she shows when biting into it makes Ninefingers smile.

"OK, I am glad you made it. We have some work to do. The plan is exactly the same, you pose as a sophisticated buyer, keep the guy distracted. I burst in & beat the guys head with my tire iron, then we take the first flight to Seattle & try to offload the art to Taiga-. If all goes well this art heist could be a real moneymaker."

Ninefingers nods to VenomousBlackBeetle as he finishes off his sugary treat.

"You in?"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Devante walked in and ordered a batch of churro's covered in Cinnonmon suger.  He stood to the side as they where place in wax paper and rolled up.  Then they handed him his order and collected their payment for the product.  Sosa was standing next to Devante telling him that he would like them.  Devante nodded as he never had a churro before and tried one as he offered Sosa a few.  The two ment nodded and then went back out to the streets of Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Beetle ends up with two huge packages of churros each deliciously filled with the tasty crunchy snack while listening to LogenNinefingers's "brilliant" plan. She was slightly pissed at Logen for being a meanie and not sharing his food but she let it slide. Afterall she usually had a bigger appetite than the others so little portions were not near enough sufficient for her.

When he mentions about bursting the head with his tire iron, she smirks thinking why they won't be shooting. But she has heard rumors about Logen's modus operandi and was excited to see it in person for the first time.

She still mentally makes a note to try and beat Logen into shoot the guy as soon she finds an opening, being the competitive little woman she was.

However she doesn't disrupt his talking because the overwhelming delicious taste was sinking. She concluded that as long as the guy has been taken care of and he doesn't talk, they were good.

Next part of the plan involved going to Taiga's. The question was why? Then she remembered what Taiga- had told her when she visited her tattoo parlor. She was opening a gallery of her own. She let out a chuckle thinking how they were in luck and hoped Taiga would remember her and they would end up making a good deal. 

"Okay. I'm in"

Ninefingers is impressed at the huge amount of Churro's @VenemousBlackBeetle was managing to shove into her face. He tries hard not to stare. He hears VenomousBlackBeetle say "Okay. I'm in." Logen nods a goodbye to Charles_Barkley & heads off to Corktown with VenomousBlackBeetle at his side. The job can't go wrong from here. The guy will never see it coming. In a few hours they would be the proud owners of some new art, in a few hours more they would be heading out West to Seattle to sell it for a huge profit. Ninefingers days of digging up corpses to make a little cash would soon be over. He speaks quietly to his partner in crime. &nbsp;

"Good luck, Next stop Seattle"

In between she feels LogenNinefingers staring but she continues her munching, being used to the stares. Beetle finishes off the last little bits and pieces of the delectable churros and licks off the remaining bit of cream from her fingers. Then she proceeds to clean them clean with a bit of tissue paper as she doesn't want her prized silver pistol to get any of the cream.

She notices Logen nodding a goodbye in the direction of a very tall man who was managing the churro counter. Beetle remembers that Logen had introduced him to be Charles_Barkley. She knew him to be the respectable and distinguished family head of Seattle - the Seattle Supersonics but little did she expect to end up in a churro store managed by this powerful person himself. Previously she had failed to notice this whole affair being distracted by churros. Beetle was super impressed. Beetle does the same and nods him a goodbye hoping he'd notice.

Then she heads out with Logen towards their destination in order to bring fruition to their "brilliant" plan.

Report Post Tip

In a desparate attempt to do something normal, given the heat that he had drawn from the FBN in recent days, Ubercorn was frying up Churros and handing them out for free to all the neighbourhood kids. Charles Barkley was dead, his corpse was barely cold, but it was unlikely that he would complain. The War to end all wars had been foretold many eons ago, and that is why the Fates had chosen Ubercorn to be here and assist. It had taken a while for him to perfect the technique, its not often that the Fates call upon you to fry donut batter into long star shaped strips, but now his hoofs were a blur as he fried, sprinkled and threw churros to the hungry orphans and poor of detroit.

Report Post Tip

Ubercorn was so happy in his work, he started to sing... an out of work band on their way to the local soup kitchen, heard Ubercorns velvet, dulcet tones and started to play along. Ubercorn fired them some Churros as he danced, sang and cooked.

Aiiiiooo!

We used to think we loved exploring, but now that we're sure

We just can't wait to Go Jetting and find out some more.

Now every time we go to the Jetpad, gotta hold ourselves down

'Cause we just can't wait to go travellin' around and around. 

Go Jetting on sunshine. WHOOOAAAA!

And don't it feel good!

Hey, alright now.

And don't it feel good! 

Those No Jetters think that I'm glitching but I'm misunderstood.

And why do they think when I get here I'm up to no good?

Now I don't want to wait till the weekend, that's ages away!

It's time to have fun with my Grimbots, so what do you say?!

And don't it feel good! 

Hey, alright now.

And don't it feel good.

YEAH!

And don't it feel good 

Report Post Tip

Artie had left the coffee shop and caught the smell of warm cinnamon from somewhere.  His finely honed chef senses had picked it up drifting on the breeze and he followed it like a bloodhound through the mean streets of Detroit.  Eventually he found the churro delight.  Artie knew churros to be little more than deep fried choux paste but even still, it was mighty tasty in the right hands.

Artie sat down and waited to be served.  When the waitress came over she had a tired and weary look, there weren't many people around the shop so maybe it hadn't been too busy.

"What'll it be?"

Artie knew good customer service when he saw it and this wasn't it.

"Just your classic churro please."

The waitress sighed and headed off to the kitchen.  When she returned eleven minutes later, Artie was really quite hungry so wolfed down the churros.  Despite the bad service, the churros were incredibly tasty.  Artie would be back to pass on some tips to make it a more enjoyable experience for one and all.

Report Post Tip

Pierre wandered the streets of Detroit.  He’d flown there for a sight seeing visit and fifteen minutes after leaving the airport, all sights had been seen…taxi cab, taxi cab leaflets, back of taxi driver’s head and the pavement.  In order to kill some time, since it was that or just kill himself, Pierre found a place that sold churros.  To him, a high end boulanger, choux dough should be made into buns, not deepfried and served in an insipid sauce of some kind.

The smell was inviting, similar to the greasy smell from one of those English fish and chip shops…an artery hardening smell that felt like an aerosolised heart attack but with the whiff of cinnamon so Pierre wandered inside.  Finding the menu he looked over to the waitress and asked

Un churro holandes please

Report Post Tip

Uncle was frolicking around whatever city he was in Detroit when he walked past a place that just spoke to him (almost as much as whisky but let's be honest probably nothing ever will) with an heir of familiarity.  

He was drunk, and super awkward.  He'd already made several passes at hookers without so much as a sniff.  Being quite down on himself with no one to go down on himself - he thought he'd try and cheer himself up with some churros. That seemed reasonable.

"Hey there, I'd take a half dozen churros to go, please."

Report Post Tip

Hazel generally had a pretty strong sense of self-restraint. That, however, was immediately thrown out the window any time she had ever come in close contact with churros. Something about their delicate golden flakey crust, coated in the sweet cinnamon sugar melted down her willpower until she no longer realized she was already at the counter ordering five Churros Ingles.

Why five? Did she need five? Absolutely not. Did she have any self-control? Also, absolutely not.

After the kind kid behind the counter clumsily shoved all five churros into her waiting, greedy hands, Hazel walked out of the shop staring down at the little bundles of joys wrapped in loud red and white checked parchment paper, held gently cradled in her arms. Best. Day. Ever. 

Report Post Tip

Pierre was back in Detroit.  He still didn't understand why anybody would be voluntarily come here; there was no real excitement, it wasn't New York with it's hurly burly, it wasn't LA with the glitz and glamour but as he wandered the streets he came across the Churro delight.  This was why he should come back.  The smell of fried batter and cinnamon dragged him like a hooked fish and he wandered to the counter.

"Oooh la la...three of your original churros please.  They are tres excellante!"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Chuck's Churro Delight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL