Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:23:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Simple people get it easy Started by: Platinum on Feb 27, '08 20:19
My father of blessed memory was a very vocal man who always was willing to speak his mind and share his thoughts, with respect of course.

On the flip side, he was a very.... lazy criminal, and while he was sleeping off the hangover of a bottle of rotgut that he found in the alley behind the package store, he was dispatched in to the next world by messengers of his don (who shall remain unnamed).

When I found out and begged the don to tell me why...the answer was "laziness".

So, this does happen in our world, it is an existing phenomena and I truly hope and pray that other dons do not act this way.
Report Post Tip
I truly hope and prey than Dons follow his example,

and wack Lazy useless people, who are of high rank making no contribution. They deserve shot, its our job to be vocal, to be a profitbale criminal, both of these. Not one. You cant pick and choose what you want to do, you have to contribute tom all aspects in order to become an asset to your crew. Those of high ranks who are wasting their opportunity, should be killed without a second though, and their sons would return and learn from their fathers mistakes,

Like you have.
Report Post Tip
Lazy useless people, who are of high rank making no contribution

If that was the case, you would be right, but then again, I never said those words, did I?
Report Post Tip
So Platinum. Do you advise your Don closely on which decisions he should make as much as his inner circle do? Do you kill as many people as the hitters? Do you conribute to the streets with the same level of eloquence and with the same amount of appearances as the best speakers of your family?

I don't expect you to answer all of the following of course, erta betrays such talk. I'm just making a point that it is utterly impossible to contribute to every area of your family.
Report Post Tip
"I would differ between lazy and useless, lazy doesn't mean useless to me. And as Sprozza said it is pretty impossible to contribute to every aera of a family or the life of a mafioso.

The point is that you don't have to be the best street speaker or the best earner to be worthy for a family. I refer to Joker with that. I saw many 'simpletons' who were just online to give advice and be there to help others or just to stay in contact with close friends. Why not let them live? Street speeches aren't the only way to communicate or to represent your family in a good way.

But I agree with you about the inactives of a family, if they haven't said they'll go inactive then I don't see a problem with whiping them out as clearly inactive people steal spaces for other people.

But as said a good earner might not be a good street speaker or is shy as the streets are rough and also a good street speaker might be a lousy criminal. Every aspect you're good in makes sense for a family and you just can't be the best in every aspect.

I say let them live, let them happily petty away their life and gain some rank. I don't see a problem with that and that they alway survive a war because their not in the spotlight, I don't believe that. Well I believe that there is a higher chance of surviving but the risk to be in the spotlight and take a bullet for being an active street speaker has everybody to decide for themselves."
Report Post Tip
Well Sprozza, i do alot more than some people do yes, i do alot more than some of the made men lying around who are moderately weathly, and make no appearances, do not debate or contribute. So i think they should be gotten rid of.

I wouldnt expect anyone to contribute massively to every single area of their family, but al least contribute something. DO SOMETHING, anything, why are they sitting there plodding along, do something! go rogue, i dont care. These people are useless and have no ambition whatsoever. They bore me, and they should contibute, alot more.
Report Post Tip
Hey, not all of us are "moderately wealthy" because we're lazy. Some of us are "moderately wealthy" or "very poor" because we have a gambling addiction. And it's a serious problem and I, er, they need help.
Report Post Tip
Yeh i understand. I also am sometimes Moderately wealthy, or even very poor from gambling. I just like it.
Report Post Tip
Platinum, stop doing this now. It is disrespectful beyond belief. You and me are from the same family and this is the last thing I would wish to see from a fellow family member. If you cannot control these outbursts then ill-fate could fall on you.

Truth, You really shouldn't as well lower yourself to that level, as should no mafioso. You represent a family everytime you talk out on the streets, as your family protects and shelters you.

If any simpleton is to speak on the streets, they are to be respectful as can be which the following above is not an ecample of.
Report Post Tip
Back to your regularly scheduled programing...

Good day.
Report Post Tip
Hold on,

He was the one who came on here starting an arguement with me with the sarcastic comments.

I didnt look for an arguement, i never do. He did.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Simple people get it easy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL