Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:44:20
Page:  1 
What is in your future........ Started by: TheFuture on Feb 27, '08 22:16
A strangely clad man appears out of nowhere in the middle of the street and looks around

Ladies and gentlemen I come to you today to reveal your future. Just to let you know its not good for you. I have seen many things in my own time and I can tell you that not a single one of you are still alive. Some of you now will be remembered and most of you will simply fade away into nothingness. Although for most of you times seem tough now, I have traveled even further into the past and have seen similar situations before. It is simply a cycle that will repeat itself over and over for centuries to come. The only thing that will change are the names of those that are on top of the pecking order. Perhaps your children will be those people at the top. I do know of course who those people are, as like I said I am from the future.

Oh and on a side note, the world will end in exactly 432 years 6 months 21 days 14 minutes and 9 seconds.

The man presses a button on his wrist and disappears just as quickly as he appeared
Report Post Tip
432 years 6 months 21 days 14 minutes and 9 seconds huh?

How many in hours is that?
Report Post Tip
That would be roughly 4051944 hours MrWild.

Although clearly me being in the past could disrupt this future that I come from as my interaction here shall affectively change the timeline as it was. Hopefully the changes are minor and things are still fine in the future that I know.
Report Post Tip
its actually more around 3788661 hours to be almost exact
Report Post Tip
Including leap years?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What is in your future........
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL